Thread: OCDO business cards?

Post imported post

I just read about these cards in another thread. HOW COME I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Is there a link or do I have to order them somewhere?:?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

I know it's been talked about before not sure if anything has been printed or formatted but I would like this too.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

I had ordered my own with a coworker. You probably have seen mine around the forum. I have given some to some other members and dropped them off at a couple local gun shows.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

i put these together a while ago, i carry a laminated one in my wallet, just in case.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/10516.html

if you modify or improve them please post your final result.

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...

Here is a computer image of the front:

And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :P)

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...

Here is a computer image of the front:

And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :P)

Freakin SWEET!

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    Was lookin at vista print and couldnt find them. How can I find them again? Were they saved under aname or doI just makesome again?

Post imported post

tugboatjohnny wrote:
    David.Car wrote:
    Was lookin at vista print and couldnt find them. How can I find them again? Were they saved under aname or doI just makesome again?
    You have to write in the information yourself.

There is a section of cards called "patriot" or some such. Lots of nice options in there including the card I used.