Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: OCDO business cards?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post imported post

    I just read about these cards in another thread. HOW COME I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Is there a link or do I have to order them somewhere?:?

  2. #2
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    I know it's been talked about before not sure if anything has been printed or formatted but I would like this too.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    I had ordered my own with a coworker. You probably have seen mine around the forum. I have given some to some other members and dropped them off at a couple local gun shows.

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    77

    Post imported post

    i put these together a while ago, i carry a laminated one in my wallet, just in case.

    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/10516.html

    if you modify or improve them please post your final result.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...



    Here is a computer image of the front:





    And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :P)



  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post imported post

    David.Car wrote:
    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...

    *

    Here is a computer image of the front:



    *

    And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :P)

    Freakin SWEET!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Angeles, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post

    David.Car wrote:
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...
    Was lookin at vista print and couldnt find them. How can I find them again? Were they saved under aname or doI just makesome again?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    tugboatjohnny wrote:
    David.Car wrote:
    First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...
    Was lookin at vista print and couldnt find them. How can I find them again? Were they saved under aname or doI just makesome again?
    You have to write in the information yourself.

    There is a section of cards called "patriot" or some such. Lots of nice options in there including the card I used.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •