• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO business cards?

David.Car

imported post

I had ordered my own with a coworker. You probably have seen mine around the forum. I have given some to some other members and dropped them off at a couple local gun shows.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.

David.Car

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Is there a link are they posted here? That might be the ones I heard of. I couldn't print out hundreds but have a fairly good color laser printer and can print a few.

First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...

Here is a computer image of the front:

OCCardFront.jpg

And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :p)

cardback.jpg

Nathan9493

imported post

David.Car wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:

First, I got mine off of vista print. You can get a couple hundred cards for less then 10 bucks this route...

Here is a computer image of the front:

OCCardFront.jpg

And a real photo of the back (yes, I know I spelt "Casad" and "with" at the end wrong, thanks :p)

cardback.jpg

Freakin SWEET!

David.Car

imported post

tugboatjohnny wrote:
David.Car wrote:
Was lookin at vista print and couldnt find them. How can I find them again? Were they saved under aname or doI just makesome again?
You have to write in the information yourself.

There is a section of cards called "patriot" or some such. Lots of nice options in there including the card I used.