• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Event Montage

Michigander

imported post

I thought it worked pretty well for the amount of time that was there.

To chronologically cover every event worth mentioning, the video would have to be 15 minutes or so. That should be the next one.:celebrate

UCWT

imported post

hey the very first leo looks like the morning weather man on fox 17

Haman J.T.

imported post

I appreciate you showing the WPD LEO openly commiting a crime and violating my 4th A rights! God Bless! Jeff.

Lurchiron

imported post

I really like how all the cops shown, have a look of "so much for our jobs, now that the masses have learned".

Lurchiron

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Did anyone else think the intro was epic?

Because it literally inspired me to do the rest of the video better :lol:

Gotta love Jesse & his chain gun. Maybe Kimber Guy could handle one of those :what:.

That would be SWweeet...just don't forget to charge the battery before you OC!!!