• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new toy

joeroket

imported post

I bought the lower in June of 08, right before prices went up and demand was ridiculous, and now that the demand and prices have calmed down I finally finished it. It is a Mega Lower with a CAA stock and RRA parts kit with a DTI A2 upper on top. Took it to SPAA and sighted it in at 100yds and was pretty pleased with the quality of the DTI stuff. 30 rounds of Nato m193 and 30 rounds of Winchester 62 grain .223 and it functioned flawlessly.

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Oh yea just like that one.
Now if I can just get someone to trade a lower with me. For work or anything else other than my limited amount of firearms.