• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry w/me Chico/Redding area on 19th

crash5150

imported post

Looking for someone to open carry with me on the 19th in the Chico-Anderson-Redding area. I'm thinking the mall or outlets would be a good place to meet for coffee or lunch. I'm flexable on times on friday.

helldiablo

imported post

i live in chico if i am avaible i would love too remember their are a lot of school zones be sure to check them out before handill let ya know if i am freefor that day ........ good luck and safe travels happy carry

camsoup

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
crash5150 wrote:
I was thinking chico mall would be a safe spot
Be prepared to be 86'd by security.
+1

Chico mall is owned by GGP (general growth properties), its posted no firearms just inside the entrance doors.

I'm working until 3:30 on Friday in Chico....I can meet for a coffee or something, but no OC for me that day, due to works no firearms policy.