Thread: how was everyones weekend?

Post imported post

whats up my fellow OC'ers, how was your weekend? spend some time shooting?

Post imported post

Went and shot IDPA in vegas. I was actaully wondering is anybody there were OC guys?
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Post imported post

Very nice, yes I did some OC on sat and. Sunday, hung out with my gf most of the weekend and had a great weekend!, we were going to go the pyrimid lake but didn't get a chance to, prob well go friday

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I was at the IDPA shoot on Sunday. Although, I don't consider myself an OC guy unless doing so in my home counts.

Post imported post

Oh cool. Yeah, I have never really OC'd either. At least, not yet. I was the kid in the green jacket and XD.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Who was your group Safety Officer for the shoot? I was with Dennis Hull. I was wearing the black tactical shirt, camo pants and black FBI hat.

Post imported post

Hmm, not sure. I do remember seeing a guy with an FBI hat though.... maybe I was in your group. I was the only first time shooter. Also I look like I'm 16. :P
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

flagellum wrote:
    Hmm, not sure. I do remember seeing a guy with an FBI hat though.... maybe I was in your group. I was the only first time shooter. Also I look like I'm 16. :P
    If your name is Estaban, I remember you. You were in my group.

Post imported post

Yeah, that's me. I wasn't doing all that bad (for my first time anyways) but the last round I blew it and got like -30 on that one stage.
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

This was my second time shooting in anIDPA match. My first was in November. I was a nervous wreck, not knowing what the heck this IDPA thing all about but I took firstas a novice in the ESPclass. This time I took third. Overall time was 12 points less then my first. I see improvement!

I'm sure you felt the same butterflys I felt but I assure you they will go away. I hope you enjoyed your first shoot out there! I'll introduce myself next time I see you.

I encourage others here that haven't tried IDPA to come out.

Post imported post

Lets meet again.....