• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how was everyones weekend?

Mike In Reno

imported post

Very nice, yes I did some OC on sat and. Sunday, hung out with my gf most of the weekend and had a great weekend!, we were going to go the pyrimid lake but didn't get a chance to, prob well go friday

takemine2

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Who was your group Safety Officer for the shoot? I was with Dennis Hull. I was wearing the black tactical shirt, camo pants and black FBI hat.

flagellum

imported post

Hmm, not sure. I do remember seeing a guy with an FBI hat though.... maybe I was in your group. I was the only first time shooter. Also I look like I'm 16. :p

takemine2

Campaign Veteran
imported post

flagellum wrote:
Hmm, not sure. I do remember seeing a guy with an FBI hat though.... maybe I was in your group. I was the only first time shooter. Also I look like I'm 16. :p
If your name is Estaban, I remember you. You were in my group.

flagellum

imported post

Yeah, that's me. I wasn't doing all that bad (for my first time anyways) but the last round I blew it and got like -30 on that one stage. :cuss:

takemine2

Campaign Veteran
imported post

This was my second time shooting in anIDPA match. My first was in November. I was a nervous wreck, not knowing what the heck this IDPA thing all about but I took firstas a novice in the ESPclass. This time I took third. Overall time was 12 points less then my first. I see improvement!

I'm sure you felt the same butterflys I felt but I assure you they will go away. I hope you enjoyed your first shoot out there! I'll introduce myself next time I see you.

I encourage others here that haven't tried IDPA to come out.