Thread: PX4 Storm for sale?

Post imported post

I'm looking for a Beretta PX4 storm to purchase as my first handgun if anyone knows of one for sale or has one for sale, please let me know.

Post imported post

Going by your statement that you don't have any handguns yet, and that you're looking for one for sale, it would seem you might be 18-20, and therefore only able to purchase a pistol from a private individual, and not a dealer.

Is this the case? Or are you perhaps 21+, but looking for a good deal?

In either case, it would help if you could specify those things.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Here's my situation, I'm 20. I'm taking my CPL (Class) this Saturday the 20th of Feb. I'll be turning 21 on May 5th of this year and I would like to have a pistol by then at least. I wouldn't mind buying a pistol before my birthday so I can practice with it at the range and if I bought it from a private individual, it would probably be cheaper anyway than buying a new one. Thanks for asking