• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PX4 Storm for sale?

Michigander

imported post

Going by your statement that you don't have any handguns yet, and that you're looking for one for sale, it would seem you might be 18-20, and therefore only able to purchase a pistol from a private individual, and not a dealer.

Is this the case? Or are you perhaps 21+, but looking for a good deal?

In either case, it would help if you could specify those things. ;)

Smithc11369

imported post

Here's my situation, I'm 20. I'm taking my CPL (Class) this Saturday the 20th of Feb. I'll be turning 21 on May 5th of this year and I would like to have a pistol by then at least. I wouldn't mind buying a pistol before my birthday so I can practice with it at the range and if I bought it from a private individual, it would probably be cheaper anyway than buying a new one. Thanks for asking