• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison OC

Kitsune

imported post

Hey everyone!

I'm new here, but have been a part of the Gun owning community for over a year. I would love to go out and open carry or have a open carry lunch with other like minded people. Anyone out there in the Madison area interested?

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Be great to have you Kitsune, you'll be among very experienced OC'ers who do this every day all across the state. Bring the whole family!!!

AaronS

imported post

This would be a great place for first time OC. Lots of people to help out with any questions. We need the numbers to make a strong showing. Hell, even if you do not want to carry, come, we need ya.