• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Reply

Stan-Lee

imported post

I just received a reply from Starbucks.....

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Alyssa R.
Customer Relations
Starbucks Coffee Company
800 23-LATTE (235-2883)
Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)

Encouraging

heliopolissolutions

imported post

Perhaps it is a fine time to stop pestering them and let everyone go about their business...

Just sayin', don't poke the bear.

JBURGII

imported post

I got a personal response from SB corporate, they asked which stores I frequent so they could pass on my appreciation to the local managers and baristas. I have made sure the local employees already know I am happy with the coffee and the service.

While I don't always agree with their corporate stance on some subjects, this one we concur on.

Rev. Jim