• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doug WG... Welcome to the club

1245A Defender

imported post

the thought of enjoying this bull sh5t with all you crazy guys is the only reason i i can think of for moving to Michigan!
but thats just not enough,, its just not enough,, ill stay here in the north west and live vicariously thru your wonderful stories!

wally1120

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Larryboob called my mother a hooker and I said "lets get off mothers cuz I just got off yours"

then I was banned

And to be fair, wally requested to be banned.

That Larry guy really steeped over the line on that comment, But welcome to the Banned list as well.

I also did talk a little bit of stuff to PhotoTom over on MGO, But MGO really didn`t do much for me. I found someone to buy things off of me, But most of the things I did sell wasen`t buyers from MGO, So I have to say that MGO blows ass.

taxwhat

imported post

Dougwg to be Guest Speaker .....
[align=left]Michigan State Police[/align]

[align=left]The legal update course will update police officers on recent changes in criminal[/align]
[align=left]law and police procedures. Topics include OWI law, crimes against property and Open carry of firearms[/align]
[align=left]persons, weapons and contraband, search and seizure, admissions and[/align]
[align=left]confessions, and civil liability.[/align]

[align=left]Dates:
Tuesday, April 20, 2010[/align]
[align=left]Time:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.[/align]
[align=left]Place:
Michigan State Police Training Academy, 7426 N. Canal Road,[/align]
[align=left]Lansing, MI 48913[/align]

[align=left]Cost:
$50.00 (Includes copy of new Michigan Criminal Law and Procedure[/align]
[align=left]manual and lunch.)[/align]
[align=left]Fax completed enrollment form to (517) 322-6363. For more information, contact[/align]
[align=left].[/align]

[align=left]Training Academy[/align]

[align=left]Training Announcement[/align]

[align=left]Legal Update[/align]
[align=left]for[/align]
[align=left]Police Officers[/align]

[align=left]TD-011 (01/2010)[/align]
[align=left]MICHIGAN STATE POLICE[/align]
[align=left]Training Division[/align]

[align=left]TRAINING DIVISION ENROLLMENT[/align]

[align=left]Return To:[/align]

[align=left]MSP Student Enrollment[/align]
[align=left]7426 N. Canal Road[/align]
[align=left]Lansing, Michigan 48913[/align]
[align=left]Telephone: (517) 322-1200[/align]
[align=left]Fax: (517) 322-5600[/align]

[align=left]I. Program Information[/align]

[align=left]Program Title Program Date or Preferred Training Month[/align]

[align=left]II. Student Information[/align]

[align=left]Student’s Name (Last, First, Middle Initial)[/align]
[align=left]Rank[/align]
[align=left]Department Division/Post/Concept Team[/align]
[align=left]Address City State ZIP Code[/align]
[align=left]Student’s MCOLES Number (REQUIRED for Enlisted Only) E-Mail Address[/align]
[align=left]Phone Number (Include Area Code) Fax Number (Include Area Code)[/align]

[align=left]III. Supervisor/Contact Person Information[/align]

[align=left]Supervisor/Contact Person’s Name Rank or Title[/align]
[align=left]E-mail Address Phone Number (Include Area Code)[/align]

[align=left]IV. Lodging Information[/align]

[align=left]Will the student require lodging? Yes No[/align]
[align=left]Will the student require lodging the night before the program? Yes No[/align]
[align=left]Student’s Gender* Male Female[/align]
[align=left]*This information is confidential. Disclosure of confidential information is protected by the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a), as amended.[/align]

[align=left]V. Enrollment Terms and Conditions[/align]

[align=left]All tuition costs are calculated on a per student basis. Costs for lodging at the Michigan State Police Training Academy are based on arrival for[/align]
[align=left]the first day of the program. If students require earlier lodging because of travel time, the Training Division will make the necessary[/align]
[align=left]arrangements for an additional charge.[/align]
[align=left]Class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be notified two to four weeks in advance of your[/align]
[align=left]scheduled class.[/align]
[align=left]A violation of any Michigan State Police Training Academy or Range rule will be grounds for immediate dismissal from a program. If a dismissal[/align]
[align=left]is necessary, the participant’s tuition will not be refunded[/align]

[align=left]CANCELLATION POLICY:[/align]

[align=left]Cancellation of attendance should occur seven working days before the training course begins. Cancellations made within seven working days[/align]
[align=left]will be charged the full training amount. Failure to cancel or “NO SHOW’’ will be charged the full cost of the course. Reservations are[/align]
[align=left]transferable within a department.[/align]

[align=left]PRECISION DRIVING UNIT CANCELLATION POLICY:[/align]

[align=left]Cancellation should occur two weeks before the scheduled program begins. Failure to cancel or “NO SHOW” will be charged the full training fee,[/align]
[align=left]even if tuition was to be originally paid through a grant.[/align]

[align=left]Note: DO NOT include tuition money with this enrollment form. An invoice will be sent at a later date.[/align]

[align=left]VI. Authorization[/align]

[align=left]Index Banned[/align]
[align=left]Signature of Commander of MGO[/align]

AUTHORITY:
1965 PA 203; COMPLIANCE: Voluntary bring your own hammer !