• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New on here

Coho

imported post

Hey guys and girls, Want to introduce myself. I was looking at ALL the laws, trying to iron out any wrinkles, when i came across this site last night. I stayed up way past bedtime reading all the stories. I love it. So much that I did my first O.C this morning. But there arent many people at the maverik here at 5AM, so no looks.

I knew that one in Utah could carry open, but was timid in the first place and even more so when a prison officer said I just shouldn't, someone might call the cops and I would have that problem. But all that is history.

I am taking my CFP class tomorrow night, the 17th and can barely sleep. Of course the worst is yet to come, then I must wait for that pretty little card.

Anyway here I am, and thanks in advance for having me.

Cody

DEFENSOR

imported post

Coho, welcome

I am relatively new here, I am in california and apprehensive when it comes to open carry. I will take that leap soon, as a well organized localgathering has been scheduled this month. Seems that in my area it is sketchy at best to open carryabout town while solo.I commend you on undertakingopen carry. Good luck and I hope it all goes without incident for you. I am planning the big move to your neck of the woods hopefully by the end of the end of the year.When I do there will be alot of carrying going on.

Again welcome, Sincerely Defensor

Pistol Pete Utah

imported post

Welcome, it is a great feeling to be free to express yourself, and to do something that not many people in the world can do and that is to walk around with a Firearm on your hip. :celebrate

Pistol Pete Utah

imported post

DEFENSOR wrote:
Coho, welcome

I am relatively new here, I am in california and apprehensive when it comes to open carry.

Come and spend your next vacation in Utah and Open Carry with no worries!

We need the extra income in our State.

DEFENSOR

imported post

Thanks Mr. Pistol Pete

I appreciate the warm welcome. We have camped a few times in the mountains above Beaver and I will be up there again in the near future carrying openly.

Thanks again, Defensor