• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT internet humor

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Some kids piss their names in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name in concrete.

Yooper

imported post

Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups, he pushes the earth down

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.[/font]

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Blonde Password

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using
the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyDeweyLouieDonaldGoofySacramento

When asked why such a long password, she said she was told that it
had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Intelligence Riddle

Barak Obama meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowns, then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room and says, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiles and says, "Answer me this please, Tony ~ Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister . . . Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Obama goes back home to ask Joe Biden, his vice presidential choice the same question ~ ~ ~ "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Newt Gingrich's shoes in the next stall.

Biden asks Gingrich, "Newt, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Newt Gingrich answers back, "That's easy ~ It's me!"

Biden smiles, and says, "Thanks!"

Then, he goes back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Newt Gingrich!"

Obama gets up, stomps over to Biden, and angrily yells into his face, "No!, you idiot! . . . It's Tony Blair!"

THway

imported post

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.2 million Armenians were EXTERMINATED.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, 20 million descendants were rounded up and EXTERMINATED.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million descendants were EXTERMINATED.

In 1938, Nazi Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 40-52 million jews were EXTERMINATED.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan indians were EXTERMINATED.

In 1970 Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians were EXTERMINATED.

During WWII, the Japanese Imperial Army considered troop landings in the US. They finally opted not to. The reasoning behind this? Most US citizens at the time were armed!

[align=center]BE A CITIZEN
NOT A SUBJECT!

MOLON LABE
[/align]

EM87

imported post

THway wrote:
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.2 million Armenians were EXTERMINATED.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, 20 million descendants were rounded up and EXTERMINATED.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million descendants were EXTERMINATED.

In 1938, Nazi Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 40-52 million jews were EXTERMINATED.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan indians were EXTERMINATED.

In 1970 Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians were EXTERMINATED.

During WWII, the Japanese Imperial Army considered troop landings in the US. They finally opted not to. The reasoning behind this? Most US citizens at the time were armed!

[align=center]BE A CITIZEN
NOT A SUBJECT!

MOLON LABE
[/align]

This is supposed to be a humor thread... I find that quite dark. Follow up with an unrelated joke?

THway

imported post

EM87 wrote:
THway wrote:

This is supposed to be a humor thread... I find that quite dark. Follow up with an unrelated joke?
Yes it is a humor thread... however, it is also OT... so it does fit as well. I do have dark humor, but not that dark.

But since you want humor here you go........

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a ******* Indian.

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down.

Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card on December 25th and it wasn't Jesus’ birthday. Jesus was to scared to correct Chuck Norris and to this day December 25th is known as Jesus' birthday.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the **** down

Chuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. There we no survivors.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. It was more "humane".

lapeer20m

imported post

THway wrote:
I think the quote he was searching for is:

[align=center]"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
[/align] [align=center]- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
(Japanese Navy)
[/align]