• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT internet humor

THway

imported post

"I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things." -Cereal Killer

"... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home." -Christopher Columbus

SpringerXDacp

imported post

chucknorris1xa.jpg

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from
Michigan , was being interviewed by a French
journalist, an animal rights activist.
The discussion came around to deer hunting.
The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last
thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one
who killed my brother?'
Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of
thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to
eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run
fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
French.'
The interview ended.