Thread: New Guy

Post imported post

New guy here ...... just found out about this site and joined, I hold a Washington State CPL.

I like torock the boat witha Bersa Thunder .380 loaded with 1150 FPS 288 Ft*lbs. Buffalo Bore 90gr. Gold Dot's or myPX4-Storm .40 S&W

Post imported post

Welcome aboard.

We have members here that are old, young, LEO, Attorney, Biker, Know it all, willing to learn, confrontational and sometimmes just plain JackA$$.

The one common thread, we ALL usually get along and share information some correct, some questionable but usually pretty close to being right. Join in .

Post imported post

Welcome aboard!

- This site has been a great help to me, finding out the laws, do's and dont's, and some great conversation and meets. +1 to trigger - hehe - he sings the truth, but yes, we all share a common goal of American freedom, and self protection.

- Glad you found us.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    Welcome aboard.

We have members here that are old, young, LEO, Attorney, Biker, Know it all, willing to learn, confrontational and sometimmes just plain JackA$$.

The one common thread, we ALL usually get along and share information some correct, some questionable but usually pretty close to being right. Join in .

And some of us try to be all at the same time (minus LEO)
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Tawnos wrote:
    Trigger Dr wrote:
    Welcome aboard.

And some of us try to be all at the same time (minus LEO)
    Damn it, exactly what I was going to say. You beat me to the punch again.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Welcome to the glorious group that we are:celebrate
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Post imported post

1911er wrote:
    Welcome to the glorious group that we are:celebrate
    Cool a dancing banana, gee I always wanted a dancing banana