• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy

Bersa.380

imported post

New guy here ...... just found out about this site and joined, I hold a Washington State CPL.

I like torock the boat witha Bersa Thunder .380 loaded with 1150 FPS 288 Ft*lbs. Buffalo Bore 90gr. Gold Dot's or myPX4-Storm .40 S&W

Trigger Dr

imported post

Welcome aboard.

We have members here that are old, young, LEO, Attorney, Biker, Know it all, willing to learn, confrontational and sometimmes just plain JackA$$.

The one common thread, we ALL usually get along and share information some correct, some questionable but usually pretty close to being right. Join in .

Batousaii

imported post

Welcome aboard!

- This site has been a great help to me, finding out the laws, do's and dont's, and some great conversation and meets. +1 to trigger - hehe - he sings the truth, but yes, we all share a common goal of American freedom, and self protection.

- Glad you found us.

;)Bat

Tawnos

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Welcome aboard.

We have members here that are old, young, LEO, Attorney, Biker, Know it all, willing to learn, confrontational and sometimmes just plain JackA$$.

The one common thread, we ALL usually get along and share information some correct, some questionable but usually pretty close to being right. Join in .
And some of us try to be all at the same time (minus LEO) ;)

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
Trigger Dr wrote:
Welcome aboard.

And some of us try to be all at the same time (minus LEO) ;)
Damn it, exactly what I was going to say. You beat me to the punch again.