• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Urgent Action Needed! Constitutional Carry debate in Senate 2/18/10

azcdlfred

imported post

Your immediate action is needed to support SB 1102, the AzCDL-requested Senate version of Constitutional Carry that eliminates the prohibition and penalties for law-abiding adults who carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

A short while ago, the Senate placed SB 1102 on their Committee of the Whole (COW) agenda for Thursday, February 18, 2010. It is critical that you immediately contact your Senator and urge them to support SB 1102 during the COW debate. A letter is waiting to be sent by you at AzCDL’s Action Center.

Thanks!

Fred

PS - I apologize for the short notice, they tend to spring things on us.