Thread: any gun tv programs???

Post imported post

i was wondering if anybody knows if there are any gun programs on time warner cable in the first 100channels???
    i saw once sometime at the end of last year i was flipping through the channels and ran across a gun program, but when i tried looking it up, it didn't seem to be playing anymore this year.

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    i was wondering if anybody knows if there are any gun programs on time warner cable in the first 100channels???
    i saw once sometime at the end of last year i was flipping through the channels and ran across a gun program, but when i tried looking it up, it didn't seem to be playing anymore this year.
    i am not sure what
    channel it's on, but the outdoor channel has a show call SWAT TV, it's all about guns.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    Two words: DISH Network

Cheaper, great DVR's, and a good bundle option.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    scorpio_vette wrote:
    Two words: DISH Network

Cheaper, great DVR's, and a good bundle option.
    Antenna , like I use ...cheaper yet / FREE.... ok, I would rather spend money on guns, ammo & DVD's.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

But I could never figure out what to do with all the leftover tin-foil, after I put some on the rabbit ears.
    Bale da Hay

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    But I could never figure out what to do with all the leftover tin-foil, after I put some on the rabbit ears.
    I use a Amplified outdoor antenna. works great.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Lurchiron wrote:
    Well...that must look wierd, what with all that tin-foil hanging off of it .
    Bale da Hay

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Lurchiron wrote:
    Well...that must look wierd, what with all that tin-foil hanging off of it .
    ,, no tin foil needed. it actually looks like a small flying saucer, mounted to a long pipe. The guy next door asked what the heck it was...I said a TV antenna, he said..OH..I THOUGHT IT WAS A RADAR.:?

Post imported post

Future Weapons is on Discovery, but I do not know what the channel number is.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

There are a number of shooting shows on Dish network Outdoor Channel, especially on Wednesday evening. At leastfive hours of shows.

American Gaurdian, American Rifleman, The Best Defense, Best Defense: Survival, Cowboy Action Shooting, Impossible Shots, Swat magazine TV, Shooting Gallery, Shooting USA, Sighting In.

Post imported post

Lammie wrote:
    There are a number of shooting shows on Dish network Outdoor Channel, especially on Wednesday evening. At leastfive hours of shows.

American Gaurdian, American Rifleman, The Best Defense, Best Defense: Survival, Cowboy Action Shooting, Impossible Shots, Swat magazine TV, Shooting Gallery, Shooting USA, Sighting In.

I get these shows on cable in Madison, channel 300-something. Once in a while there's a good segment. Impossible Shots is always entertaining.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

All pretty good shows, albeit saturated with sponsor merchandise and commercials. Some of the comercials they play are hilarious when they show some woman being stalked in a parking lot and pulling out a taurus judge to defend herself.