• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

any gun tv programs???

scorpio_vette

imported post

i was wondering if anybody knows if there are any gun programs on time warner cable in the first 100channels???
i saw once sometime at the end of last year i was flipping through the channels and ran across a gun program, but when i tried looking it up, it didn't seem to be playing anymore this year.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
i was wondering if anybody knows if there are any gun programs on time warner cable in the first 100channels???
i saw once sometime at the end of last year i was flipping through the channels and ran across a gun program, but when i tried looking it up, it didn't seem to be playing anymore this year.
i am not sure what
channel it's on, but the outdoor channel has a show call SWAT TV, it's all about guns.

Lurchiron

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:

Two words: DISH Network

Cheaper, great DVR's, and a good bundle option.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:

Two words: DISH Network

Cheaper, great DVR's, and a good bundle option.
Antenna , like I use ...cheaper yet / FREE....:D ok, I would rather spend money on guns, ammo & DVD's.

Lurchiron

imported post

But I could never figure out what to do with all the leftover tin-foil, after I put some on the rabbit ears.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
But I could never figure out what to do with all the leftover tin-foil, after I put some on the rabbit ears.
I use a Amplified outdoor antenna. works great.
Well...that must look wierd, what with all that tin-foil hanging off of it :lol:.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
I use a Amplified outdoor antenna. works great.
Well...that must look wierd, what with all that tin-foil hanging off of it :lol:.
:lol::lol::lol: ,, no tin foil needed. it actually looks like a small flying saucer, mounted to a long pipe. The guy next door asked what the heck it was...I said a TV antenna, he said..OH..I THOUGHT IT WAS A RADAR.:?

protias

imported post

Future Weapons is on Discovery, but I do not know what the channel number is.

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There are a number of shooting shows on Dish network Outdoor Channel, especially on Wednesday evening. At leastfive hours of shows.

American Gaurdian, American Rifleman, The Best Defense, Best Defense: Survival, Cowboy Action Shooting, Impossible Shots, Swat magazine TV, Shooting Gallery, Shooting USA, Sighting In.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Lammie wrote:
There are a number of shooting shows on Dish network Outdoor Channel, especially on Wednesday evening. At leastfive hours of shows.

American Gaurdian, American Rifleman, The Best Defense, Best Defense: Survival, Cowboy Action Shooting, Impossible Shots, Swat magazine TV, Shooting Gallery, Shooting USA, Sighting In.
I get these shows on cable in Madison, channel 300-something. Once in a while there's a good segment. Impossible Shots is always entertaining.

anmut

imported post

All pretty good shows, albeit saturated with sponsor merchandise and commercials. Some of the comercials they play are hilarious when they show some woman being stalked in a parking lot and pulling out a taurus judge to defend herself.