• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AMMO SCORE at Dunham's. Suplus 308 $9.99 a box/20 sale ends on the 18th.

Lurchiron

imported post

anmut wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
McX wrote:
nice gun, realy nice. glock i swear you own all the good stuff.
Not all the good stuff, just some of it...but look at you, you have land up north, trailers, etc, etc, etc....that's all cool stuff I don't have. :D The only reason I can afford this stuff, IS i am single :D.... once I get a womanz , I am done buying toys..:cry: will be dropping my cash on her. ....Sex is good too.:celebrate
Stay single and enjoy the toys. Ask any married man here...
Yep...sex is good, tax returns are huge, and you have someone to shave your back-hair :what:.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

anmut wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
McX wrote:
nice gun, realy nice. glock i swear you own all the good stuff.
Not all the good stuff, just some of it...but look at you, you have land up north, trailers, etc, etc, etc....that's all cool stuff I don't have. :D The only reason I can afford this stuff, IS i am single :D.... once I get a womanz , I am done buying toys..:cry: will be dropping my cash on her. ....Sex is good too.:celebrate
Stay single and enjoy the toys. Ask any married man here...
never said anything about getting married.:cool:

junkie

imported post

I bought 4 boxes the other day. When I went out to the range I tried firing it. The first shot went click, along with the second and third. I tried eight rounds and only three went off. I took the stuff back and they let me exchange it for some .223 ammo. I am not sure if it was just that lot, but it was bad. I won't be buying more anytime soon.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

junkie wrote:
I bought 4 boxes the other day. When I went out to the range I tried firing it. The first shot went click, along with the second and third. I tried eight rounds and only three went off. I took the stuff back and they let me exchange it for some .223 ammo. I am not sure if it was just that lot, but it was bad. I won't be buying more anytime soon.
hmmmmm:? will have to try some out soon.

scorpio_vette

imported post

junkie wrote:

well that's not good. i went there today, and they have the absolute cheapest 9mm ammo that i've seen anywhere.

i also thought that ammo sales were final. surprised that they took it back. that's cool though.