• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AMMO SCORE at Dunham's. Suplus 308 $9.99 a box/20 sale ends on the 18th.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dunham's in Green Bay, has Surplus .308 - 7.62x51 150grain Ball ammo on sale
9.99 a box , sale ends on the 18th. I grabbed 480 rounds..for my Springfield Armory National Match M1A , that I just picked up used.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
9.99 a box , sale ends on the 18th.

I knew that I'd kick myself in the backside for ordering the 300 Win mag, instead of the .308

Now where the hell is that reciept...dammit. :lol:

Great score on that "melonator", R Lee is gonna be jealous. :dude:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
9.99 a box , sale ends on the 18th.

I knew that I'd kick myself in the backside for ordering the 300 Win mag, instead of the .308

Now where the hell is that reciept...dammit. :lol:
nothing wrong with a 300 win mag, either. Ammo is just a bit more pricey.

M

McX

imported post

nice gun, realy nice. glock i swear you own all the good stuff.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
Not all the good stuff, just some of it...but look at you, you have land up north, trailers, etc, etc, etc....that's all cool stuff I don't have. :D The only reason I can afford this stuff, IS i am single :D.... once I get a womanz , I am done buying toys..:cry: will be dropping my cash on her. ....Sex is good too.:celebrate

M

McX

imported post

i've been on the planet forever, accumulated that's all. and with the economy so bad, i don't have the cash to play with my toys, i just get to look at them mostly. only went up to the camper 2 times last year; once to open, once to close. boat sat idle all summer. but being as stubborn as i am, i refuse to sell them, cause i just want to keep looking at them. land up north isn't mine, it's seasonal, or rental in common terms. trailer's mine. don't envy me, you have time in life to accumulate neater stuff, i envy your new rifle!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
i've been on the planet forever, accumulated that's all. and with the economy so bad, i don't have the cash to play with my toys, i just get to look at them mostly. only went up to the camper 2 times last year; once to open, once to close. boat sat idle all summer. but being as stubborn as i am, i refuse to sell them, cause i just want to keep looking at them. land up north isn't mine, it's seasonal, or rental in common terms. trailer's mine. don't envy me, you have time in life to accumulate neater stuff, i envy your new rifle!
i see, well Thanks . I have been lusting after a M1A for years.

M

McX

imported post

besides glock, you have something i will never get back; youth, and time. i got 30 years max. then i end up in a diaper, unable to do much of anything. my stuff is already spoken for; my kids so generously have decided who get's what. back in the day stuff was simple, now, and from now on stuff is complex. the whole world lays at your feet. and the time to enjoy it.

Griffin1340

imported post

Nice M1A! Get yourself signed up for Appleseed and get some good training on just how good that rifle hits!
I bought mine in '97 and only regret not buying more surplus ammo when it was $15 per 200!:cry:
Get a lot of spare 20 rd mags for it and keep her well cared for.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Griffin1340 wrote:
Nice M1A! Get yourself signed up for Appleseed and get some good training on just how good that rifle hits!

If I can help it, he will be well on his way to Rifleman long before he gets to an Appleeseed...:cool:

As you know, we have 3 left this year local to Green Bay (2 more at Suamico and 1 at Shiocton)....

I tried to get a second at Shiocton and its 500yds of goodness, but there is alot of competition for weekends..

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Griffin1340 wrote:

If I can help it, he will be well on his way to Rifleman long before he gets to an Appleeseed...:cool:

As you know, we have 3 left this year local to Green Bay (2 more at Suamico and 1 at Shiocton)....

I tried to get a second at Shiocton and its 500yds of goodness, but there is alot of competition for weekends..
Ordered a dozen USGI 20 rounders ( 15.00 each :D ) Interceptor is gonna give Lessons on M1A usage & marksmanship.

scorpio_vette

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
do all dunhams sell ammo??? cuz there is one like 1mile from my house.
yea, i do think so. they sell, AR-15's & AK-47 's too.

ok surely you mean in the airsoft variety right??? because there is no way that you can tell me that i've been driving all over looking for ranges and gun stores when i could have been buying ak-47's in the same store that my friends 10year old buys his skateboard wheels.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:

ok surely you mean in the airsoft variety right??? because there is no way that you can tell me that i've been driving all over looking for ranges and gun stores when i could have been buying ak-47's in the same store that my friends 10year old buys his skateboard wheels.

It is tear in your beer time....:lol:

Dunham's has the best selection of AK based rifles any where around here.... They carry the single and double stack WASR varieties with and without collapsible stocks, etc.. They have carried the under-folders and the side folders... Many of the high caps have Tapco G2 triggers. They have carried Bushmaster and Armalite AR15s in varied configurations and even an AR10 or 2. When the Saigas first came out, they carried them in every caliber available...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:

It is tear in your beer time....:lol:

Dunham's has the best selection of AK based rifles any where around here.... They carry the single and double stack WASR varieties with and without collapsible stocks, etc.. They have carried the under-folders and the side folders... Many of the high caps have Tapco G2 triggers. They have carried Bushmaster and Armalite AR15s in varied configurations and even an AR10 or 2. When the Saigas first came out, they carried them in every caliber available...
What he said :) & they got other Rifles, shot guns too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sETQvtGStbQ

anmut

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
McX wrote:
Not all the good stuff, just some of it...but look at you, you have land up north, trailers, etc, etc, etc....that's all cool stuff I don't have. :D The only reason I can afford this stuff, IS i am single :D.... once I get a womanz , I am done buying toys..:cry: will be dropping my cash on her. ....Sex is good too.:celebrate
Stay single and enjoy the toys. Ask any married man here...