• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW Open Carry Info Cards - Business Card Sized Has Basics on UOC

brad9point0

imported post

Hello all,

I had business card sized info cards made with the basics of open carry printed on them. I was tired of always having to carry big brochures and wasting them when I would carry them too long. This way you can ALWAYS have some info to pass out with you at all times! Even when you are not carrying you can always carry a few in your wallet to pass out to people you talk to.

I am basically selling them at my cost. I am not looking to make any money from this. I just want the good people of UOC to be better prepared to deal with the uneducated public. I myself have talked to people and had nothing on paper to give them, so I wanted to fix that!

See the below attachment for the basic look. The actual cards are much cleaner looking. The enlargement just kinda distorted it.

Please PM me if you would like some. I can happily do more then 25 at a time. I ordered a few thousand. Paypal or my mail. I ship within 24 hours. =)

:celebrate

OCCARDGOOD.jpg

brad9point0

imported post

Well hell, that was easy. Was able to do on my iPhone!. So payapl, GunPal or in person works for me!

JJ

imported post

Brad, I'd like to buy some cards from you. Are you anywhere near East Contra Costa County?? If so, can we meet somwhere? I live near the Antioch/ Brentwood border. I'm off all day tomorrow (Fri). Please PM me and let me know. ( I tried to PM you, but couldn't from my Crackberry and I'm still at work). Let me know. Thanks,JJ

yelohamr

imported post

I printed some several months ago and hand them out quite a bit. They are easy to carry and I tell the peoiple to download the info pamphlets from OCDO.

DiverNurse

imported post

Thanks! for 200. Came in handy already.

Great to meet you in PA this afternoon.