• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Looking for some nice used home decor

Banger

imported post

Just got my first place and I am looking for a few things to make it look like a home and less like I took my dorm room and moved into a 2 bedroom apartment.

What I am looking for:
A nice used couch, I have had the cheap 70s couches and whatnot through college now I am looking for something a bit more presentable and better condition.

A decent coffee table and end tables. Do not necessarily need to be a set or even come from the same person. However I would prefer to get at least 2 matching end tables but will consider other options as well.

I am also potentially in the market for a midsize flat screen tv.

If you have anything else you are looking to get rid of i.e. chairs, lamps, etc. feel free to message me as I am considering other odds and ends as well.

Thanks,
Paul

And before you say it, I am already browsing craigslist but would rather stick my money is someones pocket that I "know" then just some joe shmo.