• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Mikey gets the Schrammie

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Watched it on KOMO. Pretty darn good.

http://www.komonews.com/opinion/kenschram/84601057.html

http://www.komonews.com/opinion/kenschram/84601057.html?tab=video

I thought this comment was funny:

"Ken, what's the matter with you? You're starting to sound like one of those people (such as myself) you once ridiculed for thinking that ending the ban on firearms in National Parks (if allowed by state law) is a good idea. Are you coming down with a case of common sense? Whatever the reason... well said."

Just Us

imported post

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The video cracks me up!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, I needed that!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

amzbrady

imported post

I dont know about out here, but back in the midwest we used to have this thing called "soapbox" where the public could get on tv for 5 minutes and vent on a subject. They should have that here for people to be able to get things off their chest and get some poeple thinking. Thats what I like about Schram,all the stations should have their own commen sense guy to clear the air about things that are wrong in our state.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I was just talking to my cousin about an idea i had, too bad there are already so many damn coffee shops in Bellingham because I was thinking it would be great to have one that had a stage for public commentary much like the old soapbox idea.

I was even thinking it could have Wi-fi and a large screen to do power points search for cites and folks get so much time for speech and rebuttal, and anyone can say anything that is on their mind. A free speech caffe'.

Kinda like the Pubs used to be for great thinkers of the past, like hmmm our founding fathers. But you know I can fantasize right? LOL.

FMCDH

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
I dont know about out here, but back in the midwest we used to have this thing called "soapbox" where the public could get on tv for 5 minutes and vent on a subject. They should have that here for people to be able to get things off their chest and get some poeple thinking. Thats what I like about Schram,all the stations should have their own commen sense guy to clear the air about things that are wrong in our state.
We do, or, at-least, we did. It was called Comcast Public Access.

I think it was a program that ended quite a few years ago. :(

On looking around, I did find THIS however...
http://www.scantv.org

Update: In-fact, it appears they have a show on at 0230 this (Friday) morning about the 2nd amendment!