• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't mess with the old dudes.

Tomahawk

imported post

Superb. A most convincing beatdown. I like the way the punk cowered against the seat while the old man held on to him by the scruff of his neck.

Remember, old guys have to be tough enough to get that old. Fail to keep your mouth shut and your hands to yourself, and you might find this out the hard way.

scorpio_vette

imported post

only part i don't like about the video is that it needs an additional 1 or 2 minutes at the beginning of the video. you can sort of hear remarks from the white guy about "spit shining my shoes". so it could be that the old white guy started it, or vice versa.

either way, the beat down was classic. now that's "OOOLL SKOOO behavia modificatiun righ thea boa"

oh did anybody else notice that it seems they also stole his bags??? at the end you can see them pick up a bag or two from the front of the bus and then when they get to the back you see them flipping them open and hear somebody say "go through that shit" or something like that.

M

McX

imported post

t-shirt i thought about ordering off the web: old guys rule!

scorpio_vette

imported post

JohnAlexander wrote:
It was cool until part 3 where he's at a baseball game and gets tazed by the police

link??? i didn't see a part 3 anywhere.

nevermind. it's everywhere now. must have just exploded on the net or something.

CarryOpen

imported post

JohnAlexander wrote:
It was cool until part 3 where he's at a baseball game and gets tazed by the police

I looked for about half the day and couldn't determine for fact that it was him. The man at the game was 62 last year. Did the guy on the bus not know his age, was he lying or was it just not him? I haven't been able to find verified sources, just some folks on the Internet claiming to know it's him.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yeah, I think the old guy did egg it on just a bit. He's a crazy old coot, too(part 2).

Dum punk didn't learn a thing either. He was still talkin trash after the old guy got off the bus. Staggered to the door and in a low voice says, "I f**k yo up." I believe a rock would have a higher IQ.

NY2AZ

imported post

REgardless if the older gentleman is off his rocker or not, I'm glad he put the young guy in his place. I can't stand people who walk around acting like they are the baddest thing on the planet, and everyone should grovel at their awesomeness. What ever happened to being humble? Well... this old man just helped Pinky find it..;)

CarryOpen

imported post

Yeah, I read that the transit authority director said he was "off his meds". Not sure what meds, but if he's totally crazy, he was remarkably restrained. As soon as it was clear that the guy was out of the fight, he stopped. In the second video, I just see an old man who through stomped a much younger man and is still pumped full of adrenaline.

In places like Oakland you are food if you don't stand up for yourself a bit, it's no different than going to prison, some places people are guaranteed to take advantage of you if you don't take a stand immediately. So, I think he did everything right in that circumstance.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

NY2AZ wrote:
REgardless if the older gentleman is off his rocker or not, I'm glad he put the young guy in his place. I can't stand people who walk around acting like they are the baddest thing on the planet, and everyone should grovel at their awesomeness. What ever happened to being humble? Well... this old man just helped Pinky find it..;)

I agree. The young buck got what he deserved. He was in the wrong for going after the old timer. What I found astonishing is how quickly the old guy had the youngin' on the floor cowaring.

It's always been my belief that those that talk about how bad they are, are doing what they do best......TALKING. So far, I've always been able to make those that wanted to start something with me to back down, simpoly by standing up to them without saying a word. I just stand staring them square in the eye in stone cold silence. It plays with their head. they don't know what I'm capable of (neither do I) or what I might do (again, neither did I). I might ahve gotten my but wupped had any of them pushed it, or maybe not.

I suspect it would be terri9bly embarrassing to promise someone an a$$ wuppin' and not be able to delivere. That's why I don't let on about the horror I would like to be able to unleash on my aggressor. I'm not all that sure of the content of my "Can 'O" Whupa$$", it may be all dried up by now. :uhoh:

Blackburn

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
NY2AZ wrote:

I agree. The young buck got what he deserved. He was in the wrong for going after the old timer. What I found astonishing is how quickly the old guy had the youngin' on the floor cowaring.

It's always been my belief that those that talk about how bad they are, are doing what they do best......TALKING. So far, I've always been able to make those that wanted to start something with me to back down, simpoly by standing up to them without saying a word. I just stand staring them square in the eye in stone cold silence. It plays with their head. they don't know what I'm capable of (neither do I) or what I might do (again, neither did I). I might ahve gotten my but wupped had any of them pushed it, or maybe not.

I suspect it would be terri9bly embarrassing to promise someone an a$$ wuppin' and not be able to delivere. That's why I don't let on about the horror I would like to be able to unleash on my aggressor. I'm not all that sure of the content of my "Can 'O" Whupa$$", it may be all dried up by now. :uhoh:
I love seeing a ghetto turd get what's coming to them, but you do know what you're saying there, right?

CarryOpen

imported post

I don't understand what he's saying I guess. I've always used "young buck" to refer to a younger man, generally one who is trying to "make his name" or show off in some way, which is what seemed to be the case here.

Tomahawk

imported post

It's an obsolete term for a young black male slave. Considered highly offensive in many circles. Would do the board well for you guys to edit your posts.

The old guy was full of mouth, and his T-shirt was also offensive (read the back of it, funny as hell, but impolite).

So this video is of entertainment value, only, not exactly an example of how to conduct yourself in public.