• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't mess with the old dudes.

hunter45

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

lol, I love how that one chick was like "Yeah, beat his white ass!", then the second it started to not go that way at all, all of a sudden she's "No!!!".

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...cially-charged-fight-U-S-bus-YouTube-hit.html

The 67-year-old man captured in a YouTube video beating up a fellow bus passenger was involved in another altercation that became an internet hit last year.
Thomas Bruso was Tasered twice by police last August at an Oakland A's baseball game.
The 6ft 1ins, 20 stone pensioner - who calls himself 'Tom Slick,' 'Vietnam Tom' and 'Epic Beard Man' - was confronted by stadium staff when he brought alcohol into the stadium.
When Bruso refused to leave, Coliseum security asked Oakland police officers working at the game to eject him.
Three officers verbally tried several times to get Bruso to leave, but he refused.
The situation quickly escalated after Bruso made a rude gesture at one of the two officers.
They then placed a handcuff on Bruso's left wrist.
A third officer arrived with a Taser, stunning the man in the left shoulder blade while another officer was placing the other cuff on Bruso's right wrist.
The third officer applied the Taser on Bruso again, this time near the middle of his back, which caused Bruso to fall forward into an aisle.
He was charged with resisting arrest and taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
The latest altercation involving Bruso began when a younger black man began yelling at him as the pair sat across from one another on the bus.
Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation after he struck the male passenger several times and continued to rant about the incident, Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CarryOpen wrote:
I don't understand what he's saying I guess. I've always used "young buck" to refer to a younger man, generally one who is trying to "make his name" or show off in some way, which is what seemed to be the case here.
That was the reference I was using. I could have been more derogatory about the younger mans intelligence, but didn't. Maybe I should have said "young s**t for brains", no racial connection there.

hunter45

imported post

langzaiguy wrote:
Somebody call the amberlamps!

Rofl

425x340.aspx

1266421854087.jpg

busdude.jpg

zack991

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
langzaiguy wrote:
Somebody call the amberlamps!

Rofl

425x340.aspx

1266421854087.jpg

busdude.jpg
Love the last one. I just love everyone's surprise when the older guy defended himself and they where getting upset that he did. The double standard in these craphole citys to include Youngstown where I work that it is ok for a black person to attack nothera person. Yet when a white person defends oneself from these attacks they are immediately labeled a racist.

CarryOpen

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1251946/Racially-charged-fight-U-S-bus-YouTube-hit.html

The 67-year-old man captured in a YouTube video beating up a fellow bus passenger was involved in another altercation that became an internet hit last year.
Thomas Bruso was Tasered twice by police last August at an Oakland A's baseball game.
The 6ft 1ins, 20 stone pensioner - who calls himself 'Tom Slick,' 'Vietnam Tom' and 'Epic Beard Man' - was confronted by stadium staff when he brought alcohol into the stadium.
When Bruso refused to leave, Coliseum security asked Oakland police officers working at the game to eject him.
Three officers verbally tried several times to get Bruso to leave, but he refused.
The situation quickly escalated after Bruso made a rude gesture at one of the two officers.
They then placed a handcuff on Bruso's left wrist.
A third officer arrived with a Taser, stunning the man in the left shoulder blade while another officer was placing the other cuff on Bruso's right wrist.
The third officer applied the Taser on Bruso again, this time near the middle of his back, which caused Bruso to fall forward into an aisle.
He was charged with resisting arrest and taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
The latest altercation involving Bruso began when a younger black man began yelling at him as the pair sat across from one another on the bus.
Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation after he struck the male passenger several times and continued to rant about the incident, Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.
I saw this article yesterday and disregared it as soon as I saw them claim he calls himself "Epic Beard Man", a name which the internet gave him just this week.

I think some of us will have to agree to disagree about how to conduct yourself in public. He did nothing wrong in my book. Some people find pro-gun shirts offensive, others find open carry offensive. His shirt is no different, it sure didn't offend me.

TheMrMitch

imported post

It's gonna be twisted until it's whitey's fault. I understand the black dude violated his parole (for murder) and has now been arrested. This is OT and all I'm gonna say.

Tomahawk

imported post

This one's pretty funny, too:

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/A3LK1CChb08&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]