• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We live the 2nd Amendment everyday

malichite

imported post

Third, such incidents are only the opening salvoes in a campaign to make open carrying of guns in public accepted behavior everywhere in our country.

Boom, he said it. Lets make Kennisaw GA a reality across the US.

massivedesign

imported post

Sweet!!!

Why yes Officer, I am a Shock Trooper...

C4-577-storm-trooper.jpg

kenshin

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
Wow I'm a shock troop? :celebrate

When do I get my white armor & lazer gun issue?

Do you need a CPL to have that in a vehicle? It's not really "loaded".....
It wouldn't even be legally define as a "fire"arm. Has to propel a projectile via explosive to be a firearm.

So there would be no laws restricting carry, use or display. :what:

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

massivedesign wrote:
Pretty sure that SBR is not 922r compliant.. Also, better have your paperwork ready for the ATF when they come inspect your can...

Uh............:uhoh:

Get to da choppa!!!!!

Sparky508

imported post

:celebrate

I think that as this is an electronic device of sorts it would fall under the UL (Underwriters Laboratories) jurisdiction, or your friendly local electrical inspector, and brother, the ATF ain't got nothin' on them guys.:cuss:

DaemonForce

imported post

kenshin wrote:
It wouldn't even be legally define as a "fire"arm. Has to propel a projectile via explosive to be a firearm.

This is why I say every issue trying to control and ban firearms in the U.S. is the agenda of silly little twats. Guns should be everywhere except California and Georgia. Those states deserve to be called their own planets for all I care and residentsneed toturn intheirlittle baby gunsin exchange for some sweet new organic energy weapons. Until then, station male armed guards in every doorway.

People are so ignorant that they're against putting troops in Iraq. Fine. We can station them within our own borders to keep us safe from the invaders already inside. We're not quite Israel but if people don't man up soon, we may as well be. I don't get why people don't see the advantage of keeping the battlefield out of U.S. borders. I should be part of US VISIT.

Also, my car is still under attack. I need to go to school and learn how to makerobot police. I don't know what you do but in order to fight dirty, you have to think dirty and not wait for your opponent to make the first move. I don't like drawing bloodso the best way to deter criminals is to overload them with grief. Imagine someone trying to rob a bank. Robots are engaged near the desks that unload stinky ammunition that sticks to skin and clothing, paralyzes with some patented substance, mini-flash grenades, napalm, whatever...All with sweetelectro-mechanical accuracy.

They'll never pull that shit again.

The only problem I can imagine is that the idiot could fight back. We have face-seeking camera technology these days. How come we haven't used it in union with lasers,high pitch transmittersand awesome stuff like that to record and disrupt the concentration of criminals during a robbery or something? You've never heard of a blind man robbing a store just like you've never heard of one shoot up the place. ;)

massivedesign

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
kenshin wrote:

This is why I say every issue trying to control and ban firearms in the U.S. is the agenda of silly little twats. Guns should be everywhere except California and Georgia. Those states deserve to be called their own planets for all I care and residentsneed toturn intheirlittle baby gunsin exchange for some sweet new organic energy weapons. Until then, station male armed guards in every doorway.

People are so ignorant that they're against putting troops in Iraq. Fine. We can station them within our own borders to keep us safe from the invaders already inside. We're not quite Israel but if people don't man up soon, we may as well be. I don't get why people don't see the advantage of keeping the battlefield out of U.S. borders. I should be part of US VISIT.

Also, my car is still under attack. I need to go to school and learn how to makerobot police. I don't know what you do but in order to fight dirty, you have to think dirty and not wait for your opponent to make the first move. I don't like drawing bloodso the best way to deter criminals is to overload them with grief. Imagine someone trying to rob a bank. Robots are engaged near the desks that unload stinky ammunition that sticks to skin and clothing, paralyzes with some patented substance, mini-flash grenades, napalm, whatever...All with sweetelectro-mechanical accuracy.

They'll never pull that @#$% again.

The only problem I can imagine is that the idiot could fight back. We have face-seeking camera technology these days. How come we haven't used it in union with lasers,high pitch transmittersand awesome stuff like that to record and disrupt the concentration of criminals during a robbery or something? You've never heard of a blind man robbing a store just like you've never heard of one shoot up the place. ;)

You should talk to my friend, Sarah Connor... She has some interesting things to say about robots...and a company called SkyNet

antispam540

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
massivedesign wrote:
You should talk to my friend, Sarah Connor... She has some interesting things to say about robots...
Robots are like women are like children. Only a man can keep them in line. :banghead:
I know some women and children that'd make you eat those words - Sarah Connor being one of them. Also, what do you have against Georgia? Their gun laws are about the same as here. :?

DaemonForce

imported post

antispam540 wrote:
I know some women and children that'd make you eat those words - Sarah Connor being one of them. Also, what do you have against Georgia? Their gun laws are about the same as here. :?
The only woman that can eat those words is a woman that listens to her man. Hypothetical argument defeated. Georgia is a crime flood. I know, normal focus should go to the top three in statistics especially sinceArizona is in theory far worse, but they have superheroes there.I'm convinced the pie chart is fixed like the 2000 and 2004 elections. I have nothing against the guns there except the violent crimesreported there. It makes me sick. The people there haven't learned anything from their broken school system. I can't blame them though. That would belike blaming a wild animal for everything. The people there shouldn't be allowed to inflict death. Only massive amounts of mind-staggering pain. I would endorse electric shock but they would probably just turn that into the next Olympic sport.

Sparky508 wrote:
Energy Star compliant too!
So I won't have to be lugging around a70lb battery to use it? Here's my dollar! :shock:

antispam540

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
antispam540 wrote:
The only woman that can eat those words is a woman that listens to her man. Hypothetical argument defeated. Georgia is a crime flood. I know, normal focus should go to the top three in statistics especially sinceArizona is in theory far worse, but they have superheroes there.I'm convinced the pie chart is fixed like the 2000 and 2004 elections. I have nothing against the guns there except the violent crimesreported there. It makes me sick. The people there haven't learned anything from their broken school system. I can't blame them though. That would belike blaming a wild animal for everything. The people there shouldn't be allowed to inflict death. Only massive amounts of mind-staggering pain. I would endorse electric shock but they would probably just turn that into the next Olympic sport.

Sparky508 wrote:
Energy Star compliant too!
So I won't have to be lugging around a70lb battery to use it? Here's my dollar! :shock:
I didn't say I knew women who would eat your words, I said I knew women who would make YOU eat YOUR words. I'm starting to think you're nothing but a troll...

DaemonForce

imported post

antispam540 wrote:
I didn't say I knew women who would eat your words, I said I knew women who would make YOU eat YOUR words. I'm starting to think you're nothing but a troll...
How ironic that certainpeople think so. They often come in the form of irrational andirresponsible humans tugging on daddy's retirement plan. They're the same people that ignore the design of something Isimply refer to as themind. You're ignoring my main point. A woman's opinion is completely worthless. In a place like this that basically dropped off the face of the real world(important), that becomes an overinflated theory. The good news is the second I leave town, I'm in the real world once again. The real world cantemporarily weaken my theory but does not destroy it. I offer my opinion based on human/social experience. This doesn't mean I'mspeaking for any women. There is only one person that has the right to speak for a woman. Either the man she married or the one that paid for 22 years of their room, board and self-sabotage. If you're one of these people, you're superman and deserve a sugary item of your choice and the power to move objects with your mind. 23 years of my life that solidly reinforce my opinions. The next year of my life will only add to it. Right now I'm just waiting for them to compound themselves until they collapse into a brand new quantum vortex full of suck. That means my theory will spread to other worlds. Literally. Until then, I'll be here educating and being educated. :)

massivedesign

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
antispam540 wrote:
How ironic that certainpeople think so. They often come in the form of irrational andirresponsible humans tugging on daddy's retirement plan. They're the same people that ignore the design of something Isimply refer to as themind. You're ignoring my main point. A woman's opinion is completely worthless. In a place like this that basically dropped off the face of the real world(important), that becomes an overinflated theory. The good news is the second I leave town, I'm in the real world once again. The real world cantemporarily weaken my theory but does not destroy it. I offer my opinion based on human/social experience. This doesn't mean I'mspeaking for any women. There is only one person that has the right to speak for a woman. Either the man she married or the one that paid for 22 years of their room, board and self-sabotage. If you're one of these people, you're superman and deserve a sugary item of your choice and the power to move objects with your mind. 23 years of my life that solidly reinforce my opinions. The next year of my life will only add to it. Right now I'm just waiting for them to compound themselves until they collapse into a brand new quantum vortex full of suck. That means my theory will spread to other worlds. Literally. Until then, I'll be here educating and being educated. :)

My dad wanted my mom to have an abortion when she got pregnant with me.. Luckily, my MOM's OPINION was able to not allow that to happen.. I appreciate my mom's OPINION and her freedom to express it...

What is this.. The 20's?? My wife has just as much say so in OUR household than I do.. It's called equality.. Something I have learned in my 33 years of life that solidly reinforce REALITY..