• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrying customers deter armed robbery in Kennesaw, GA Wafflehouse

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

But this can't happen! We all have heard the half-baked, has enver happened theories of the anti-gunners that say just letting yourself be killed is better

And the equally anti-gun concealed-carriers that tell us how waiting to be attacked and then trying to frantically dig out our weapon to fight back is so much better.

BULLSH!T!!

An ounce of 'strutting about compensating for a small penis' prevention is worth heaps and loads more than a flock of coroners' gurneys and chalk outlines.

Too bad this guy wasn't at Fort Hood!

How man more times does NOTHING have to happen in place of a massacre, before people wake the hell up an realize that Guns are the solution, not the problem? How can the absence of this firearm have been a good thing? It has never been a good thing anywhere else...

Alexcabbie

imported post

Last time I was back in Huber Heights, Ohio; the WaffleHouse on Brandt Pike at I-70 had one of those ubiquitous "no guns" signs posted. The Tim Horton's across the street did not. Why?

Because Huber Heights PD was constantly in and out of the Waffle House, I suppose. Man, those are some beefy cops, and the way they eat up those 5-way hashbrowns I can see why. Horton's on the other hand gets maybe a driveby check. But they don't throw a hissy when you come in heeled, or at least they didn't with me.

On my last night in Huber, a Saturday, I gave the three teenagers working there a $150 tip (split three ways, not apiece) for (1) being so industrious as to give up a Saturday night in July and (2) for being so welcoming to open carry. :cool:

groats

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Last time I was back in Huber Heights, Ohio; the Waffle House on Brandt Pike at I-70 had one of those ubiquitous "no guns" signs posted.  The Tim Horton's across the street did not.  Why?

Because Huber Heights PD was constantly in and out of the Waffle House, I suppose. Man, those are some beefy cops, and the way they eat up those 5-way hashbrowns I can see why. 

Does Waffle House require the officers to leave their guns in the car? If not, why not? Their guns are just as scary and black as anyone else's. Call the manager and ask that.