• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

World Record Whitetail

wardog6d

Banned
imported post

haha anyway DMU 452 TB zone 10 pt Bow kill

Deer2.jpg

Yooper

imported post

OK...THAT'S IT!!!!..I'm DONE!!!! I know realize I've been duped by many on this site. Here I've been believing all the OC stories posted by member, believing the videos posted, but now I know they are all lies!! The pictures of the deer with antlers has awaken myself from suckerdom, because all I ever see is deer without antlers. This confirms my long running belief that the DNR is a cruel organization, since they allow deer to be shot with antlers, which DON'T EXIST!!! And they sit back and chuckle as I robotically hand over $$ every fall in hopes to see one of these jackalopes!!

;)

Jblack44

imported post

Actually got an e-mail today from my brother a buck hit by a car on US12 between Clinton and M52. hey say it may break the state record. The thing was huge!! Well over 200inches. I drive that route to my hunting grounds ironically