Thread: Wisconsin scores 90% pro gun according to BCPGV! Atta boy

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Post imported post

"Bet ya that fart I just let, smells almost as bad as that bill that you're signing".
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I noticed there were a couple categories which were duplicated or not even valid.

For example if guns were lost/stolen. If the state followed Brady's rules about reporting them the state could earn 2 points under Dealer Regs. and another 3 points under its own heading for Lost/Stolen Guns.

A state could earn 5 points for requiring microstamping!

So this is Brady math...

Post imported post

"How 'bout we head over to the broom closet, I haven't had more than half a man lately".
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Post imported post

10 points? Man, we are just not working hard enough. I want to see 0!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Well I personaly give the Brady Campain inthe a$$, ascore of1. That's "1" middle finger btw,oh wut the hell, I'll give em' 2 just for kicks!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

It is unbelievable what they have listed there. "Inspections by police allowed" ?!!??!

If they had it their way we'd all live in a nice liberal bubble in madison eating tofu and becoming smug enough to enjoy the smell of our own farts. (thanks southpark!)

Post imported post

Seems fair to me, now how do we lower the score...............oh yeah, stop electing people who do not believe in the constitution and who do think the wild west was a bad place to be.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Protias is correct, we have a long way to go. The Brady Bunch uses reverse psychology to try to trickus intothinking 0 is bad. In this test 0 is perfect. Wisconsin really didn't fare that well. 25 states had lower scores. 2 states had identical scores. Only 1 state had a perfect score. Utah-0. In all, 27 states had scores equal to or better than Wisconsin. The 3 highest states are California-79, New Jersey-73 and New York-50. No surprises there. The states contiguous to Wisconsin scored this way. Illinois-28, Michigan-23, Minnesota-15, Iowa-14, North Dakota-4, South Dakota-4. The 2 states that had scores identical to Wisconsin are South Carolina-10 and Wyoming-10. So even though a score of 10 seems good, it isn't all that good. We have a lot of work to do.

Post imported post

is it just me or did there seem to be a few there they gave us 2 that really didn't apply

like police discresion in issuing ccw permits , you have a badge , or political office or you don't have a permit really doesn't seem like a discression , unless maybe they are using discresion in hiring practices

cause if it is just a discresion thing like with the automatic firarms where all you need is a letter from the sherrif saying your cool to take transfer of a pre 86 full auto

i could see a lot more people getting letters. and i would be asking for oneof them letters.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I think the reference to a shall issue CCW permit in Wisconsin is in regards to the recent law that allows sheriffs to give carry permits to retired police officers. CCW permits are not available to the general population.