• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WOW !!

Guest1650

imported post

I havent been around lately do to work.. Im still in the national guard and i've been back and fourth alot . I had actually completely forgot about this site because carrying became such a habit of mine! ( i guess that's a pretty good thing ) :) It's nothing personal I still like ya'll !

I was reading about the centralia OC event... How about this.. I saw some of you werent impressed with the origional guy making the plans.. I'm in town for good now, and I'll be making it a point to come on here more oftenly then not.

If it's okay with you guys, I would like to personally host the centralia OC meet. But please, Send me a PM and I will tell you when and where. The date will be

MARCH 13,2010 In centralia.

I ask you to email me so no " unwanted " company shows up.. as in .... an angry forum member. This isnt pointing fingers directly, this is just in hopes for a problem free meet up.

Also.. I still carry in that starbucks every day!!! I have never had a problem..But granted.. places I go alot.. Im CC. I guess if it hangs out, it hangs out :p

Centralia isnt a great place.. But at the same time.. I hope we don't let other forum members ruin this for us.. Centralia needs some buffing with the Local Smokie... so hopefully we can send a message. Alot of pamphlets, and cards would be a plus! I know at one time m1 was getting them made?

By the way.. if you really missed me like I know you did.. then just feel free to send me a pm! :D

Guest1650

imported post

OK. Im not sure about the OP of the centralia thread befor. But im thinking we will all meet at the starbucks that is giving issues to people. I talked to a friend in there earlier today..he told me he just has some annoyingly opinionated employess. and it's obviously their policy to follow the law :) there are alot of local parks, and we could always hit one of those for a BBQ.. If you're down. let me know.. there is 2 parks within 2 minutes of the starbucks in question.

And if anyone has a 'mobile BBQer.' that would be nice!

Guest1650

imported post

Oh.. One more thing.. I would like a little input. But im thinking about getting ahold of the news paper, and seeing if they want to do a story about it.. It's a little town.. Im sure someone would come out for coverage.. but . I wanted to get some opinions ont hat first.

DaemonForce

imported post

phil teters wrote:
he told me he just has some annoyingly opinionated employess. and it's obviously their policy to follow the law :) there are alot of local parks, and we could always hit one of those for a BBQ.. If you're down. let me know.. there is 2 parks within 2 minutes of the starbucks in question.

Confirmed. Also, I'm not sure where to stand on the park issue. We have some bad laws here regarding parks and public areas. It gets worse too. Idon't know if they're enforceable or not. :uhoh:

sudden valley gunner

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
phil teters wrote:
he told me he just has some annoyingly opinionated employess. and it's obviously their policy to follow the law :) there are alot of local parks, and we could always hit one of those for a BBQ.. If you're down. let me know.. there is 2 parks within 2 minutes of the starbucks in question.

Confirmed. Also, I'm not sure where to stand on the park issue. We have some bad laws here regarding parks and public areas. It gets worse too. Idon't know if they're enforceable or not. :uhoh:
Public parks are pre-empted so your bad laws don't matter. There was a meet in Kitsap and got some media, Kitsap changed their bad laws fairly quickly after that.

DaemonForce

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Public parks are pre-empted so your bad laws don't matter. There was a meet in Kitsap and got some media, Kitsap changed their bad laws fairly quickly after that.
Then that means our parks are finally 100% available to decent citizens! Weeeeeeeeee! :celebrate

FMCDH

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
DaemonForce wrote:
phil teters wrote:

Correction...those bad laws don't EXIST, only bad wording does, and any such wording was repealed the moment the ink hit the paper.

The only point to getting places like Kitsap to change their wording is to prevent confusion, especially by law enforcement.

I think Washington courts have made it quite crystal clear now that no court in the state would dare try and convict for the "violation" of such rules that are not consistent with state law.