• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Plane crashes into building in Austin, TX

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
His wife and 12 year old daughter were trapped in the house when he set it on fire. That's what was reported on "The Wilkow Majority" today, anyway.

I don't deny that what this guy did was completely the wrong way of doing things. Frankly, I damn him for what he did, but what the media isn't reporting is the source of his dismay. How the establishment is no longer working for the people by the people. That's what they don't want you to pick up on, thus why I think they ignored it completely and said he "was against the IRS".

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
His wife and 12 year old daughter were trapped in the house when he set it on fire. That's what was reported on "The Wilkow Majority" today, anyway.
...He does make some truthful points, some which I agree with and think we need to do something about, but still. Nothing excuses what he did.

Not to mention, he owns a PLANE!!!

Life cannot be that bad if you HAVE A PLANE!!!

And if you can't seem to be able to retire on the money you have, SELL YOUR PLANE!!!

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Yes, I believe he had valid complaints, and his method sucked. I'm thinking he wanted to spark a riot, leading to revolution. No group is claiming him as a "member", either. The libs are saying "He was a teabagger. A conservative right winger". The conservatives are painting him as a liberal. What does it matter? What little I heard of his "manifesto" is not far removed from things that cross my mind on a regular basis. As I said, he had valid complaints. I wonder who else may come out of the woodwork, trying to get some serious action going. Are things unraveling??

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:
...He does make some truthful points, some which I agree with and think we need to do something about, but still. Nothing excuses what he did.

Not to mention, he owns a PLANE!!!

Life cannot be that bad if you HAVE A PLANE!!!

And if you can't seem to be able to retire on the money you have, SELL YOUR PLANE!!!
No lie! I've wanted one for a while, but have other obligations. Told the wife when I first heard the story this am, JUST SELL THE THING!springerdave.