• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Largest street gang in the USA

EM87

imported post

I'm reading a book called Gang Leader for a Day. It's interesting that you post this during the few days I'm reading a book about gangs. I'll definitely watch this when I have time.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

T Vance wrote:
I was able to skip "The Code" part, cause I have seen all of that.

What I find interesting is that I have heard people say things along the lines of "US police and military would never fire on their own citizens if there was ever a civil uprising". This video seems to prove otherwise!
It also proves the physch exams are totaly eff'ing worthless.

warrior1978

imported post

What is the point of posting this video other than to bash law enforcement officers?

I suppose you could post video clipson sexual abusecommitted by clery and imply that all pastors, priests and reverends are scum of the earth as well.

How about a video about physicians that are arrested forunlawfully dispensing narcotics and contributing to the pill popping epidemic? Nowlets imply that all doctors are bad andshould be spit on.

With approximately800,000 law enforcement officers in the United States, there will be problems and bad apples.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

warrior1978 wrote:
What is the point of posting this video other than to bash law enforcement officers?

I suppose you could post video clipson sexual abusecommitted by clery and imply that all pastors, priests and reverends are scum of the earth as well.

How about a video about physicians that are arrested forunlawfully dispensing narcotics and contributing to the pill popping epidemic? Nowlets imply that all doctors are bad andshould be spit on.

With approximately800,000 law enforcement officers in the United States, there will be problems and bad apples.

That's the issue. if the majority of the 800,000 LEO's would weed out the bad apples we wouldn't have very many of these types of video's.

We, the non-LEO, are sitting here saying to ourselves, "who do we call when the crime that was committed against us was perpetrated by the very people that we employ to help keep us safe?"

Leo's can surgically weed out the bad apples but don't and then cry foul when we carpet-bomb.

THway

imported post

I know it was discussed before, about resisting unlawful arrest. But after watching this video, how far would one be willing to go to resist unlawful arrest and actions by the "bad apple" LEOs?

Everyone thinks that we live in a society that is better than that of a 2nd or 3rd world country, but the fact is still there. We are the same as them, we just have more technology then they do.

Everything that I have seen in that video, are the same things that happen in other countries around the world on a daily basis by their governments police force.

What makes us any different than them? Our citizens have the ability to protect ourselves. The only problem with this is, with our current scare care from the government, we would be labeled as domestic terrorist or extremist, and prosecuted.

I consider myself a constitutionalists. It is sad that we the people are being treated in such a way by our employees, as to make us the employer afraid. FIRE our current employees and hire new ones. But to do this, would require us the people to no longer be afraid and say enough is enough, and take back what is rightfully ours to begin with.

BonnieBlue.JPG

We are a band of brothers and native to the soil
Fighting for our Liberty, With treasure, blood and toil
And when our rights were threatened, the cry rose near and far
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!

**Rant Off**<Rage Subsiding>