• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Largest street gang in the USA

sasha601

imported post

this is one of these rare instances when cops initiated arrest but did not go through with it. Probably got scared a little in the middle of it when lady in the ambulance began screeming. Presense of other witnesses and a camera probably played a role. Something in the back of their minds got them thinking that this might be trouble for them. This would not aleaus work, but the guy got away without being charged with resisting arrest
T Vance wrote:

Haman J.T.

imported post

I only got thru to the part where the under cover guy's asked to fill out complaints.Brought back that sick gut feeling I had when they violated me!Who wants to go with me when I go to WPD to fill mine out?I want to do it soon.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
I only got thru to the part where the under cover guy's asked to fill out complaints. Brought back that sick gut feeling I had when they violated me! Who wants to go with me when I go to WPD to fill mine out? I want to do it soon.
Wear some good eye protection and heavy clothing...you know... in case you get maced and batoned.

Haman J.T.

imported post

dougwg wrote:
I threw up a little in my mouth....
You sound like Glen Beck!You haven't been watching that evil constitutionalist and patriot have you?

Haman J.T.

imported post

All the health issues expressed are what happens when you run into the bad apples.The poor have a really hard time getting justice,unless there's someone with big pockets to help,or we gather together in big numbers and small donations to help fight these violations.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
All the health issues expressed are what happens when you run into the bad apples.The poor have a really hard time getting justice,unless there's someone with big pockets to help,or we gather together in big numbers and small donations to help fight these violations.
Sadly, LE is aware of this and at best, most people much like myself will end up with court appointed attorney's--read worthless.

steve

imported post

Well I made it to the code and stopped there. There are no words that can express how sickened I was by this video.

In reply to another persons comment about bashing the police, Is it a bad thing to bash the worthless scum balls in this video? I for one think this video is a realeye opener.

steve

imported post

I have continued where I left off and I gotta say that I would actually rather be confronted by a criminalon the street rather then one of these dirt ball cop's. At least you can defend yourself against a common hood thug butif you defend yourself against a cop your odds of winning are very slim.

I know not all cops are bad, I actually know a few that are great guys but I got to tell ya the majority that I have ran in to have been power abusing jackasses.

1245A Defender

imported post

i was sick the for the whole time! i cant understand the jack booted thugs, marching into the peacefull folks in the park, to attest them all, for being ?? out side???

every body should watch this vidio!!!

hud

imported post

Had already seen the majority of the video long before now, but ALWAYS worth seeing again.It appears thatcitizens are allowed to use deadly force to protect themselves from almost any encounter where they righteously believe that their life is in immediate danger from someone acting criminally......except in the very real possibile situation where the threatening criminal wears a badge and a state sponsered uniform. For years, one of my biggest concerns has been how citizens can protect themselves FROM the police.I can imagine only 2 or 3 options, and nonehave good outcomes.

Superlite27

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
Unprofessional, out of uniform, out of shape, Arrogant, Bully's... And to think their protected on this site from Bashing.

Just the good ones. There are cops out there who do believe in, and stand up for, our rights.

Problem is: They are too few and far between.

I have no problem with cop bashing the ones who deserve it.

But, I refuse to fall into the ignorant and unintelligent trap of stereotyping.

Oh how wounded and hurt we all become when someone says, "you gun owners" or "you OC'ers". The radar gets "tuned in" and we watch dilligently for any small breach of correctness in "lumping" us all in to the same pot.

It comes off, not only as hypocritical, but extremely unintelligent when we then fall into believing "you cops" or "all LEO's" blah, blah, blah.

Wait. I thought we were against lumping individuals into the same category based on similarities? Why is it bad for us, but good for them?

No, I have no problems with bashing individual cops whatsoever. If you find a department, or officer who does these things, bash away. Hopefully, the karmic circle tightens up closely on them. May what goes around come around witha vengeance.

But, if I happen to encounter an officer or LEO in my daily travels, I will continue to believe that he or she is positive role model and give them the respect the uniform deserves.......until.

Until the individual proves themself to be an asshat by taking a superior "I am the LAW" attitude. When that happens, they become fair game. My attitude towards them will adjust accordingly. The old saying will hold true. They will catch more flies with honey than they will with vinegar. I can "Am I being detained?" or "AM I under arrest?" with the best of them.

As long as I am dealing with an officer, I can do so cordially and courteously and comply with his or her wishes and cooperate with their "requests".

But when the "badge" starts talking, I can shut down and followits "demands" and "commands" without any nicety and courtesy whatsoever. This doesn't mean I will forfiet my rights if asked to do so politely, it just means my attitude will mirror theirs. I fully realize that when I refuse tobuckle and willingly sacrifice my rights like they nicely ask, they will often resort to bullying. But hey, that is their decision. I'll always give them the choice of making it. If they ask, and I refuse, and they relent....good. This is how it is supposed to be. But if they turn into Joe Asshat....well....bash away. They jumped into the stereotype of their own accord. I didn't do it out of unintelligent hypocrisy.