• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Check this out from Georgia!!!!

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Great story.

And thats probably because most robbers don't want to shoot people anyway... if they did they wouldn't have a scout, they'd just mob up in there and shoot 2 or 17 people and tell the rest to stfu and empty the register.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Great story.

And thats probably because most robbers don't want to shoot people anyway... if they did they wouldn't have a scout, they'd just mob up in there and shoot 2 or 17 people and tell the rest to stfu and empty the register.
I'm acctually suprised more criminals don't just do armed robberies that way (mobbing in and killing people). They still usually get a hefty prison sentence for just armed robbery don't they?
yeah but 10-15 vs life is a huge difference, plus can mean the difference between parole and no parole.

...plus, some still might have some morals, right?

scot623

imported post

Great article. Too bad the national media doesn't find detered crimes sexy. Now if the place got shot up and everyone was massacred....that would be a whole different story. We should attach that article to the back of our MOC handout!!!

office888

imported post

What?

The criminals didn't walk in, and shoot the open-carriers first?
They didn't sneak up and take the open-carrier's guns, and shoot them?

Feels like victory. :)

-Richard-

SlowDog

imported post

Sorry but I gotta point out that.....Both guys were carrying Springfield GI-Milspec 45acp's!!!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateWhich, btw is my mainstay primary carry gun. No plastic!!:monkey:monkeySorry.....couldn't resist.:quirky:quirky

sevenplusone

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
Sorry but I gotta point out that.....Both guys were carrying Springfield GI-Milspec 45acp's!!!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateWhich, btw is my mainstay primary carry gun. No plastic!!:monkey:monkeySorry.....couldn't resist.:quirky:quirky
Indeed. 1911s lead the way...

sevenplusone

imported post

T Vance wrote:
sevenplusone wrote:
SlowDog wrote:
Indeed. 1911s lead the way...
.....next to a Glock.....:shock:
It's so hard not to hijack my own thread.