• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Check this out from Georgia!!!!

Michigander

imported post

They were planning on talking a bunch about OCing on Armed American Radio this sunday. They are based in Georgia, so I'm thinking they'll now have plenty more to talk about.

manicdevery

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Great story.

And thats probably because most robbers don't want to shoot people anyway... if they did they wouldn't have a scout, they'd just mob up in there and shoot 2 or 17 people and tell the rest to stfu and empty the register.
I'm acctually suprised more criminals don't just do armed robberies that way (mobbing in and killing people). They still usually get a hefty prison sentence for just armed robbery don't they?
yeah but 10-15 vs life is a huge difference, plus can mean the difference between parole and no parole.

...plus, some still might have some morals, right?
I do not think that criminals ever think about the consequences when committing a crime, they just think about not getting caught. otherwise i do not think they would do it.

I couldn't see them in the parking lot saying, "you know, if we rob this place with out shooting a single bullet and happen to get caught we could get out and try it again in 10 years, but if we shoot someone we don't get another chance.:(" JMO

Devery

scot623

imported post

I tend to disagree. Otherwise wouldn't most armed robberies just be murders? I think there are robbers and there are murderers. Sometimes they overlap, but most robbers don't want to have to kill someone to get the loot.

lil_freak_66

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Someone else pointed out to me, "I wonder if the cop showed up in that Waffle House parking lot to originally harass the OCers inside".

Something to think about.
i think they're PD is gonna keep that to themselves,lol.