• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A a RIGHT not a privilege!!!

mikestilly

imported post

Lansing and Battle Creek events both show how corrupt/criminal police do exist in Michigan and just how far outside of the law they are willing to go to push their anti-gun points of view. You guys need to be watching the raw footage at http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI and see the big mouth on that higher ranking officer. You dont think there are a lot of them out there then watch http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=7086&title=The_Largest_Street_Gang_in_America This is not an isolated incident and we will continue to open carry all over Michigan and spend more time reinforcing those problem locations such as Lansing and Battle Creek. Warren is also not off that list either.

I will never stop exercising my right to open carry nor will I pussy foot around trying to appease so called pro-2A people trying to tell me what type of carry is allowed and what isn't or what type of arms they feel comfortable with and what arms they dont. To me these issues brings out who's for all of the 2A and those who are RYNO'S! Political correctness is the problem in todays society to the point we've lost many of our liberties and it's time to stand up for those rights. Thanks to Obama he finally lit fires under true patriots those who believe in our constitution and the RIGHT to bear arms not the privilege! If it takes people like us to draw out those Brady Campaign police who want to abuse police power to push their agenda on us then so be it. We will call them out and have them removed from their jobs.

I'm not going to stop planning these types of events so we can spread awareness and enjoy our freedom! The Lansing and Battle Creek PD are paying the price for their criminal behavior. We will not be deterred from continuing to spread awareness and to increase support. I wish everyone could have been there to see the citizens of Battle Creek cheering us, honking and yelling out their windows that they support us.

THway

imported post

animated_hands_clapping_765.gif

mikestilly

imported post

DO we have an agenda????????? Yes we do! We have a 2A right which has been trampled and it must stop. We don't care what method of carry people want to choose open or concealed or what types of legal arms people want to carry. It's called freedom people and it's not time to pick and chose which part of the 2A is acceptable based on the political agendas in Lansing. I don't know about any of you but I don't spend my days laying low and waiting for the NRA to come to Michigan to save us. Or the PAC's who are trying very hard to fight Lansing on our behalves. I do support those people who are working with the politicians but I'm not going to suppress my right to open carry because we might upset a few gun owners who are so scared of Lansing. The fact is Michigan has a very strong 2A community and if we all WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE we can drive Michigan to become a free state. Laying on the sidelines and schmoozing the politicians are not the solution it is bringing as many supporters over to our side as possible! It's about making the politicians scared to death to put forward anti-gun legislation due to the fear of them being thrown out of office. Speaking of thrown out of office does everyone know what's happening 1/11/11????????????????????

I've started this thread to let everyone know that I'm working very hard on something big. It's not going to be just another "Gun Owners" .. It's much bigger then that. I'm sending this out as tease because I've just started developing a business plan and am recruiting volunteers to help out.

This is not to take the place of any other groups out there by any means! Nor to take anyone away from MOC. I'm hoping that this will be something that can reinforce our commitment to support 2A rights in Michigan and can work directly with the MOC. As things fall in place I will be releasing more information as things begin to cement.

Please do not message me about it as I cannot say anything further at this time. Once I can I will post it on this thread.

~Mike

Kimberguy

imported post

I can't keep quiet on this.....

I am playing a part in this(to an extent) and I am very excited..... why mike is throwing out non information, I do not know.... oh well :) I figured ever one would find out when we released it....

:celebrate

mikestilly

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
2A not a right!

Thats what I think about everytime I am in my car with my empty holster. And everytime I am in the grocery store ( they sell alcohol ) and I dont ever drink.

Yes exactly. You're seeing what I'm saying first hand and physically. We need to move forward like Wyoming. If you dont know what im referring to go google wyoming gun rights