Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Starbuck's policy is to follow state law

  1. #1
    Regular Member Bronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,157

    Post imported post

    http://www.gunreports.com/news/news/...ke_1853-1.html

    I encourage everyone to send a nice, respectful thank-you email to the link provided at the bottom of the article. Make sure to mention how you will support them with your business.

    ETA:PLEASE spell-check your email before you send it and make sure you add any 2Aorganization memberships you may have.

    Bronson

    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

  2. #2
    Regular Member Taurus850CIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,071

    Post imported post

    I contacted them a little more than a week ago, concerning the issue, and referring to the petition. I have yet to hear back from them. I'll try the email address in that article. Thanks, Bronson.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

    Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

    Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

    The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

    With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SMITHFIELD, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    270

    Post imported post

    Y A W N. How much longer we gonna hear about Starbucks?









  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kent Co, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    398

    Post imported post

    Anthony_I_Am wrote:
    Y A W N. How much longer we gonna hear about Starbucks?







    Please troll elsewhere.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not on this website, USA
    Posts
    2,482

    Post imported post

    .
    Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:38 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    667

    Post imported post

    T Vance wrote:
    sevenplusone wrote:
    Anthony_I_Am wrote:
    Y A W N. How much longer we gonna hear about Starbucks?







    Please troll elsewhere.
    and do so quietly.
    Shhhh! Sounds like he'll be asleep in a few.springerdave.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not on this website, USA
    Posts
    2,482

    Post imported post

    .
    Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:36 PM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Michigan
    Posts
    283

    Post imported post

    I recieved a reply from Starbucks:





    Hello,






    Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.





    For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.



    We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.



    Warm Regards,



    Alyssa R.

    Customer Relations

    Starbucks Coffee Company

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    Scooter wrote:
    I recieved a reply from Starbucks:

    Hello,

    Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

    For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

    We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

    Warm Regards,

    Alyssa R.
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    It appears more like a reply from Wally World and it wreaksof LE coercion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •