Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video

Post imported post

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?vi...ang_in_America

about the largest gang in america

Post imported post

some very interesting situations. Cops abuse their power. We all know that. I'm surprised the oscar grant bit got thrown into the mix there since a criminal trial is still pending.

Post imported post

yea this video was sent to me via email. im familiar with some of the video shown. its scary stuff seeing videos like this and make ya hope the LEO's in your area are nothing like the ones shown in the video

Post imported post

leoffensive wrote:
    http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?vi...ang_in_America

about the largest gang in america
    Someone give me a good reason whythese gangbangers aren't in prison?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

were on their turf hahah

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

leoffensive wrote:
    yea this video was sent to me via email. im familiar with some of the video shown. its scary stuff seeing videos like this and make ya hope the LEO's in your area are nothing like the ones shown in the video
    I was arrested for asking to file a complaint and have it on video the secretary refusing to give me a complaint form when at a later date.

I am not anti-LEO. but am anti the brotherhood gang mentality that has developed and pervaded Law Enforcement agencies.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

COPS IZ SKURRY!

Post imported post

crazy. one day the "us vs them" thing is gonna take ona whole new meaning in this country.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

any way we can get a self defense against abusive cops law?

Post imported post

I think you can defend yourself from them, but you will not win.

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

Post imported post

Yeah, but you will probably be shot before you have a chance to take it to court

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:
    Very interesting read. I wonder how many CA LEA's and LEO's know about this?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

These days most judges and police think that you can never defend yourself against an arrest because any arrest is, by virtue of being carried out by a cop, necessarily legitimate.

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    pullnshoot25 wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:
    About as many as actually do their jobs correctly, which is very few...

California has outlawed resisting an unlawful arrest by a police officer though, only one of 5 states to do so and, as usual, unconstitutional.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    pullnshoot25 wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

California has outlawed resisting an unlawful arrest by a police officer though, only one of 5 states to do so and, as usual, unconstitutional.
    Why am I not surprised.

"Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Pns- California has outlawed resisting an unlawful arrest by a police officer though, only one of 5 states to do so and, as usual, unconstitutional.

Can you point me in the direction to clarify this? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to read it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    These days most judges and police think that you can never defend yourself against an arrest because any arrest is, by virtue of being carried out by a cop, necessarily legitimate.
    Judge Black in the 10th circuit disagrees.
    But yea the establishment usually sides with the other parts of the establishment.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

This was an interesting video. Many of the "king's soldiers" depicted here. I venture to estimate that there are plenty more that weren't video taped. Absolutely appalling!
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

As for grounds for arrest: “The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace.” (Wharton’s Criminal and Civil Procedure, 12th Ed., Vol.2: Judy v. Lashley, 5 W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197)

Ahh..the lols never end.

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    pullnshoot25 wrote:
    coolusername2007 wrote:
    pullnshoot25 wrote:
    dirtykoala wrote:

Why am I not surprised.
    You should not be surprised. If you are unlawfully arrested, there is always the civil route. Lots of people have collected lots of money over the years.

It is not up to the arrestee to determine the lawfulness of the arrest at the time of arrest. There are dozens of factors involved that cannot be addressed in that few moments.

1) Do you have the right to resist an arrest that is lawful, but you feel is unconstitutional.

2) Do you think that the officer has to explain his entire investigation and fact pattern before he arrests you?

3) Say you think that "youdid not do anything wrong". Do you have the right to resist? How do you think that alcohol, high emotions or drugs may play a role in your perception of the facts at the time?

4) What if an officer responds to a bank robbery in progress and a citizen points you out as the armed robber? Do you have a right to resist or should you go along and cooperate until the situation is cleared up?

Do not physically resist an arrest. Seek civil remedy.

Let's not even bring into the equation the difference between an arrest and a detention.

Post imported post

greg36f wrote:
    snip

You should not be surprised. If you are unlawfully arrested, there is always the civil route. Lots of people have collected lots of money over the years.

It is not up to the arrestee to determine the lawfulness of the arrest at the time of arrest. There are dozens of factors involved that cannot be addressed in that few moments.

1) Do you have the right to resist an arrest that is lawful, but you feel is unconstitutional.

2) Do you think that the officer has to explain his entire investigation and fact pattern before he arrests you?

3) Say you think that "youdid not do anything wrong". Do you have the right to resist? How do you think that alcohol, high emotions or drugs may play a role in your perception of the facts at the time?

4) What if an officer responds to a bank robbery in progress and a citizen points you out as the armed robber? Do you have a right to resist or should you go along and cooperate until the situation is cleared up?

Let's not even bring into the equation the difference between an arrest and a detention.

your FBI record will show your original arrest though, regardless of what acourt determines. it can screw you for security clearance, or jobs that do really thorough background checks. what i dont like is that lets say in your bank robbery scenario, if you start saying that it wasnt you and youre not going to jail for something you didnt do, the arrest is BS... they will add PC148 to a crime you didnt commit. If PNS is right, the PC148 charge could stick, even though it says it does not apply to unlawfull detentions. I would hope that all charges would be dropped if they found outit was a false arrest, but i wouldnt be surprized ifsomehow the court said "well, you shouldnt have been arrested in the first place, but you did resist, so you still get charged with thtat"

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    greg36f wrote:
    snip

your FBI record will show your original arrest though, regardless of what acourt determines. it can screw you for security clearance, or jobs that do really thorough background checks. what i dont like is that lets say in your bank robbery scenario, if you start saying that it wasnt you and youre not going to jail for something you didnt do, the arrest is BS... they will add PC148 to a crime you didnt commit. If PNS is right, the PC148 charge could stick, even though it says it does not apply to unlawfull detentions. I would hope that all charges would be dropped if they found outit was a false arrest, but i wouldnt be surprized ifsomehow the court said "well, you shouldnt have been arrested in the first place, but you did resist, so you still get charged with thtat"
    And you SHOULD be charged with 148PC then,,,,,,, Because you DID resist arrest.....In the bank robbery scenario, the officer is acting reasonably when a citizen points to you and says "that's the armed robber".......What would you do in that situation?. It sucks to be you in that situation, but it's not the officer’s fault.

Hopefully it will all be cleared up on scene and you will never be charged, but don't compound someone else’s mistake (the citizen's) with your own mistake.

I have seen 148 PC charges dropped in cases where the resisting was not violent (running away or refusing to cooperate) when the original charges were dropped.

Post imported post

im not arguing with you, i see/understand with what youre saying. its just BS that you pretty much have to give up your rights as soon as aperson in a blueconstumewearing a badgeconfronts you.

i dont think you should have to agree to be arrested for something you didnt do, just because one of your civil servants tells you youre under arrest.

youre right though, you pretty much have to get arrested, and sue later. that or you can defend yourself and yourfreedom and risk being beat, tazed, and/or shot.

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    im not arguing with you, i see/understand with what youre saying. its just BS that you pretty much have to give up your rights as soon as aperson in a blueconstumewearing a badgeconfronts you.

i dont think you should have to agree to be arrested for something you didnt do, just because one of your civil servants tells you youre under arrest.

youre right though, you pretty much have to get arrested, and sue later. that or you can defend yourself and yourfreedom and risk being beat, tazed, and/or shot.
    Then we can both agree that there is much unfairness built into the system. It is something to work on.

What really bugs me is people who come on here and repeatedly quote legal cases that seem to allow people to use deadly force to resist arrest.

Not only is this not the case, but imagine the blow that would be dealt to open carry / shall CCW issuance if an open carry person shot a police officer because he thought that his 'E check detention" was an "illegal arrest".

Or a police officer got shot taking an open carry person into custody for a school zone violation because the open carry person thought that the arrest was unlawful or unconstitutional.

That kind of talk on this forum can really come back to haunt the cause.

Everyone gets very upset (rightfully so) when an officer threatens open carriers on face book, but it's all good when people here point out how to lawfully resist arrest up and to using deadly force.

That is a statement / position that kinda looks like “Open carriers want to kill cops”…..”As seen on popular open carry forum”.

At least that what the news headline will say………

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast