• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner in Loudoun County (Sterling, VA)

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner in Loudoun County (Sterling, VA)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 7PM
Buffalo Wing Factory - Sterling
22034 Shaw Rd
Sterling, VA 20164 US

Details and RSVP link:

http://tinyurl.com/bwf02232010

[size=P.S. - While it may be legal to have an adult beverage while carrying a firearm, we ask you to not do so at this event . Thanks.][/size]

Riana

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Sentinell wrote:
Thank you guys,

I had fun last night, plus I learned a few really good tips and had some questions answered.

It was great meeting you all,

-=Dante
Thanks for coming out and Happy Birthday :)

What were the really good tips you learned and which questions?

Ed

Sentinell

imported post

To get my conceal permit as a precaution, in case that my pistol ever appears to be concealed.

The "Virginia Open Carry" Info Card was very informative. This is a great tool to have. Thank you for putting it together.

Also, I learned the right procedure, if I am to sell my pistol in a private sale.

-=Dante

nova

imported post

good seeing everyone again, nice to meet some new people too! :cool: