• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tonight - got into it at a gas station

Agent 47

imported post

phil teters wrote:
Im not concerened with him knowing where I live..I keep an m1014 behind my door,

Dude I love that gun I keep mine next to my bed too. Did you get one of the 300 released with the 9 round mag tube and collapsible stock? I had to do some things I'm not proud of and spend every penny I had to get mine. :cool:

Guest1650

imported post

Its a 'Limited edition' I thoguht they all had the extended shells deature?.. It has the modified choke, and a short length re-enforced military barrel. I don't have a folding stock on it though, I have a 4 posisition collapseable. To be quite honest.. I have never to date shot it, either. It's always just been the one I had hoped I'd never have to use.

Im very familiar with them though, as we use them for room clearing, and breaching.

How do you like yours?

amlevin

imported post

He told me that he used to be a peace officer
His actions with you probably are the reason he USED to be a "peace officer".

If this had happened to me I would have had no words at all with him. I would prefer to just go about my business, being cautious of course, but to engage him in an argument just gives him more fuel.

Let HIM get out of control and make an ass of himself. Even if he does call the police he will be the one that is viewed as out of control rather than you.

This guy was probably just another Seattle Leftist that was going to or comming from that other leftist bastion, Portland. You just happened to intersect his course in Centralia.