Thread: New Guy Introduction Thread

Post imported post

Hey all,

I don't know if y'all require the newbie introductions here or not before you start helping us out, but in any case, I'll go ahead and throw myself out there. Here goes:

I'm 20, but I'll be getting my CPL in July hopefully.
    Born in Turlock, CA, lived in Chowchilla, CA until age 10. I call Oak Harbor my hometown, but currently live in Bellingham for school.
    I'm a third year Industrial Technology - Vehicle Design major at Western Washington University.
    I am one of the students at WWU responsible for the formation of an un-official (read not supported by the Associated Students or the University) gun club.
    I currently own only one AR. It has A1 upper, because I like to keep it simple; when the zombies come, I can't afford to not have it all work.
    Other firearms I currently own include a Henry Frontier Octagon (.22 Short/Long/Long Rifle), Winchester 1200 (12 ga), Ruger Redhawk (.41 Magnum), and a Smith & Wesson M&P 40.

My Hobbies:
    Firearms
    XC Mountain Biking
    Off-Roading (3rd year member of the Baja SAE team)
    Backpacking/Camping/Hiking
    Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles
    Orienteering
    Paintball
    Scaring hippies on campus by wearing my concealed campus t-shirt occasionally, and various empty holsters and my ballistic vest during SCCC's empty holster protests.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

These sort of introductions aren't really necessary, but it IS nice to know a little about you. Welcome to the forum.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Do you know who is your campus leader and their email address?

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Post imported post

Poosharker wrote:
    Do you know who is your campus leader and their email address?
    I assume you're asking about SCCC related stuff, and as far as I know, WWU does not have a campus leader. The concealedcampus.org website confirms this as well.

Post imported post

Welcome Aboard !!

- Glad you found us, and hope the site proves as valuable to you as it has for me

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.