• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy Introduction Thread

k.rollin

imported post

Hey all,

I don't know if y'all require the newbie introductions here or not before you start helping us out, but in any case, I'll go ahead and throw myself out there. Here goes:

I'm 20, but I'll be getting my CPL in July hopefully.
Born in Turlock, CA, lived in Chowchilla, CA until age 10. I call Oak Harbor my hometown, but currently live in Bellingham for school.
I'm a third year Industrial Technology - Vehicle Design major at Western Washington University.
I am one of the students at WWU responsible for the formation of an un-official (read not supported by the Associated Students or the University) gun club.
I currently own only one AR. It has A1 upper, because I like to keep it simple; when the zombies come, I can't afford to not have it all work.
Other firearms I currently own include a Henry Frontier Octagon (.22 Short/Long/Long Rifle), Winchester 1200 (12 ga), Ruger Redhawk (.41 Magnum), and a Smith & Wesson M&P 40.

My Hobbies:
Firearms
XC Mountain Biking
Off-Roading (3rd year member of the Baja SAE team)
Backpacking/Camping/Hiking
Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles
Orienteering
Paintball
Scaring hippies on campus by wearing my concealed campus t-shirt occasionally, and various empty holsters and my ballistic vest during SCCC's empty holster protests.

k.rollin

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Do you know who is your campus leader and their email address?
I assume you're asking about SCCC related stuff, and as far as I know, WWU does not have a campus leader. The concealedcampus.org website confirms this as well.