• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Carry Law, Truth or a Political Game??????

range rat

imported post

[align=right]February 4,2010[/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=center]Concealed Carry Law, Truth or a Political Game? [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
The WAVE, who for all appearance seems to be in bedded with MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Gun’s). Mrs.Bonavia stated which makes reference to 84 % of likely voters in WI, including 7 of 10 of WI NRA members I surmised was taken from the January 24[suP]th[/suP] printed poll by (The Word Doctors and Tom Barrett (MAIG Member). Let’s get it right. The Word Doctor is a pollster who has been reprimanded by the American Association for public opinion research and censored by the National Council on public polls.

On December 11[suP]th[/suP], 2009 the Word Doctor and MAIG conducted a similar poll in New York City, which also claimed that a majority of NRA members and other owners supported their poll. Now since Word Doctors had known access to NRA membership list. There is no way the pollsters could verify that any of the NRA members actually were NRA members and responded to their poll.

Mrs. Bonavia would be so kind as to show me your NRA membership list? Lets have a Town Hall meeting which you can bring Mayor Tom Barrett and his side kick Chief of Police Edward Flynn and we can discuss people second Amendment Rights.

[align=right]Sincerely,[/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=right]Gary C. Malachowski(NRA)[/align]
[align=right]3017 E. Grange Ave Apt.2[/align]
[align=right]Cudahy WI 53110[/align]
[align=right]414-744-8207[/align]
[align=right][/align]