• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does pdhsc in Raleigh allow under 21 to rent?

SMW

imported post

I go to NC State and would like to try out a few different pistols to find one that I like. I'm only 19 but my dad will be helping me buy whichever pistol I choose so I can start OCing with it while home. I have tried sending an email but its been over a week and still no answer. Thanks for any help.

SMW

imported post

How much is their ammo? I saw where renting pistols is $5 and you have to buy their ammo but I didn't see how much. I plan on shooting .45 ACP and .40 S&W.