Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: What would you say if I can prove to you that gun control works?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
    ------------------------------

    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

    Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

    Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!


    I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for months. So...
    *Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
    **All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    stewie-Y wrote:
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. Your number is low , Stalin killed about 50 Million of his own people. not including the 2 -4 Million German POW's.
    ------------------------------

    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. Your number is High , actually it's about 8 Million
    ------------------------------

    China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
    ------------------------------

    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

    Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

    Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!


    I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for years. So...
    *Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
    **All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  3. #3
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    stewie-Y wrote:
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. Your number is low , Stalin killed about 50 Million of his own people. not including the 2 -4 Million German POW's.
    ------------------------------

    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. Your number is High , actually it's about 8 Million
    ------------------------------

    China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated china also killed about 30 million during the "great leap forward' and the " cultural revellution".
    ------------------------------

    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

    Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

    Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!


    I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for years. So...
    *Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
    **All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).

    north korea has starved 30 or 50 million in the last 20 years or so before they started nuking up for defence..
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    Okay, just add on, ha ha.

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958

    Post imported post

    In 1928 Germany's very liberal Weimar Republic imposed mandatory gun registration on all citizens. This came during a time of hyper inflation, political unrest, various unlawful paramilitary groups and an unwavering hostility from the victors of WWI, namely France and England.

    All German citizens who owned guns were ordered to register said weapons with the local police.

    When the Nazi's took power, it was easy to gather up gun registrations records, cross match Synagogue congregation records and begin rounding up firearms from Jews who still owned them.

    After the Jews were disarmed, Hitler disarmed the rest so there could be no armed resistance.

    It all began with Gun registration in a time of political unrest.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    GWbiker wrote:
    In 1928 Germany's very liberal Weimar Republic imposed mandatory gun registration on all citizens. This came during a time of hyper inflation, political unrest, various unlawful paramilitary groups and an unwavering hostility from the victors of WWI, namely France and England.

    All German citizens who owned guns were ordered to register said weapons with the local police.

    When the Nazi's took power, it was easy to gather up gun registrations records, cross match Synagogue congregation records and begin rounding up firearms from Jews who still owned them.

    After the Jews were disarmed, Hitler disarmed the rest so there could be no armed resistance.

    It all began with Gun registration in a time of political unrest.
    gee whiz, that sounds alot like what is happening today in this country...but i have no fear..I know the sheeple will hand over their guns when the National Disarm law is passed. People will just hand them over.. very few will have the nads to stand up & face off with the Nazi National Police Force. I think a few would shoot it out...but not the numbers needed to RESET. Americans have lost their souls & no longer what to be free.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    I don't care about gun control in other countries, whether it works or not. Pointing out what happens in other countries, and other times in other countries I could care less about. The anti-gun lobby points out gun control in Sweden and Singapore works. So what?

    1) This is not any other country, this is the United States. Period. I don't care about what other countries do.

    2) Even if you could "prove" that gun control in this country provided less violence, it doesn't matter - we still have 2A. The Constitution is not something that can be overridden because of a theory, a belief, or even "proof." Most likely there would be less violence in this country if everyone wasn't allowed to talk, had to wear the same clothing, and act the same. Who cares, this is a free country, there is a difference. We allow ourselves to be Free and express ourselves, with the knowledge that with this freedom often comes sacrifice and responsibility.

    A lot fewer Americans would have died in WWII if we ignored the war and refused to fight Hitler -- but we did the right thing, despite there being more deaths, costing American lives. We can not gauge freedom by money, fame or the lives of soldiers and citizens protecting that freedom.

    Our country is unique is it's values and freedoms.


  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    Did somebody forget to read my first post?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    My point is that I dont care if it doesnt or does work in other countries. In some countries it "works". Some it "doesnt" I dont care.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    I think you are missing the point.

    This topic is all about how gun control is a wonderfully effective tool in the hands of tyrannical governments. I am arguing that gun control indeed does "work" wherever it is applied, it just may not work in the favor of the public.

  11. #11
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    The Bradyites and others who point to England as a paragon of gun-control success of course pull the race card to prevent the dissemination of the fact that if you take urban Black"gun violence" out of the equation, the USA numbers are as low as or lower than those of Great Britain.

    THIS IS NOT A RACIST OBSERVATION as the Bradyites would have you believe. The reason "gun violence" is so endemic in the Black populace is directly related to the fct that for some reason I have yet to fully fathom, Black folks in these United States tend to vote Democrat, so cities with large or majority Black populations wid up with Democrat leaders, who are overwhelmingly anti-2A. The result? a disarmed and helpless populace of Black law-abiding citizens, easy prey for the thugs who don't care about gun laws or much of anything else. Witness a murder and testify? Better have your will in order... And then the cops (like across the Moat in DC) say the solutiion is to disarm everybody in neighboring jurisdictions; most of whom are not eager to be turned into violent sinkholes.

    If firearms were really and truly banned nationwide, White thugs would have a field day, teaming up with Black thugs in many cases to terrorize every neighborhood not rich enough to afford a corps of special, private police. Believe it or not, some "antis" cherish that vision because they think that whites need to be "punished" or some such twaddle. Here in Virginia, we have the remedy for crime: Competent police, Courts that don't fool around, a working Death Chamber, and - last but not least - lawfully armed citizens galore. D.C.? Don't make me laugh.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    Here in Virginia, we have the remedy for crime: Competent police, Courts that don't fool around, a working Death Chamber, and - last but not least - lawfully armed citizens galore.** D.C.?* Don't make me laugh.
    Sounds like Utah.

  13. #13
    Regular Member shad0wfax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,067

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    The Bradyites and others who point to England as a paragon of gun-control success of course pull the race card to prevent the dissemination of the fact that if you take urban Black"gun violence" out of the equation, the USA numbers are as low as or lower than those of Great Britain.

    THIS IS NOT A RACIST OBSERVATION as the Bradyites would have you believe. The reason "gun violence" is so endemic in the Black populace is directly related to the fct that for some reason I have yet to fully fathom, Black folks in these United States tend to vote Democrat, so cities with large or majority Black populations wid up with Democrat leaders, who are overwhelmingly anti-2A. The result? a disarmed and helpless populace of Black law-abiding citizens, easy prey for the thugs who don't care about gun laws or much of anything else. Witness a murder and testify? Better have your will in order... And then the cops (like across the Moat in DC) say the solutiion is to disarm everybody in neighboring jurisdictions; most of whom are not eager to be turned into violent sinkholes.

    If firearms were really and truly banned nationwide, White thugs would have a field day, teaming up with Black thugs in many cases to terrorize every neighborhood not rich enough to afford a corps of special, private police. Believe it or not, some "antis" cherish that vision because they think that whites need to be "punished" or some such twaddle. Here in Virginia, we have the remedy for crime: Competent police, Courts that don't fool around, a working Death Chamber, and - last but not least - lawfully armed citizens galore. D.C.? Don't make me laugh.
    Typically, blacks (and hispanics), especially "inner-city" blacks have lower income levels than other races. Combine this with social programs that deliver entitlements to the poor (welfare, food stamps, WIC, project housing, etc) and you have more blacks (and hispanics) on state (or federally funded in some cases) subsidized living than you do other races.

    Combine that with a very cunning socialist movement in the parties (especially the Democratic party) whose members know precisely how to cater to diverse racial and ethnic groups (see ACORN) and you get what we have now; a population existing on government subsidy who votes for their meal ticket and a party who knows exactly what to say to keep them voting while really not caring a lick about them at all. It becomes a vicious circle of poverty and meal-ticket voting.

    With poverty and state-subsidized income comes crime, especially gang-banging in the inner-cities. The two go hand-in-hand. Criminal politicians fleecing the law abiding enable the poor and indirectly encourage them to become criminals of a different ilk.

    This isn't to say that we don't have white gangs. We do; they're 1%'er biker gangs and Aryan Nations type prison gangs. There's also the mafia. Even if you combine all of the bikers and the mafia their numbers don't even come close to the black or Hispanic gangs. Sadly, Asian gangs are on the rise in some areas as well.

    Race, politics, poverty and crime are more related than many people like to admit.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Well, yes and well said Shadowfox, but my point is that crime in Black inner-city areas is enabled by the very prohibitions on guns (for law-abiding citizens) that the Demonratz love to push and defend to the hilt.

    I have always responded, when told that DC's "gun violence" is due to all the guns and "loose gun laws" in the Commonwealth of Virginia ; that if we here in Virginia are so awash in "easily obtainable firearms" ; then why is it that here in Virginia we don't have the same problems on the same scale.

    Usually I get back twaddle about some ghetto in Richmond.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    396

    Post imported post

    Pace is quite correct in his enumerations.

  16. #16
    Regular Member shad0wfax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,067

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    Well, yes and well said Shadowfox, but my point is that crime in Black inner-city areas is enabled by the very prohibitions on guns (for law-abiding citizens) that the Demonratz love to push and defend to the hilt.

    I have always responded, when told that DC's "gun violence" is due to all the guns and "loose gun laws" in the Commonwealth of Virginia ; that if we here in Virginia are so awash in "easily obtainable firearms" ; then why is it that here in Virginia we don't have the same problems on the same scale.

    Usually I get back twaddle about some ghetto in Richmond.
    Yes, that is indeed a large part of the problem. D.C. was a great example until just a few months ago. New Jersey as a whole is still a great example of gun bans failing to stop crime. The lack of willingness to prosecute and imprison goes a long way too. There are just so many facets to the way the progressive-socialist-leftist-whateverists are deliberately failing that it's hard to get it all out in one post without it turning into an epic wall of text.

    I think it's all shrewdly calculated and deliberate. They don't actually want the felons in prison because then the felons couldn't illegally vote as easily. They don't want the death penalty because they'd lose their constituency. They don't want law-abiding citizens using lethal force to defend their lives because again, they'd lose their constituency.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    New Jersey, depictions in mafia movies notwithstanding, is for the most part not a high crime area, only certain areas.

    I agree that there is a correlation between gun control and high crime, but it's certainly not the only factor in the equation, and relying too strongly on it for a pro-gun argument is tenuous.



  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran Bookman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    1,424

    Post imported post

    stewie-Y wrote:
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
    ------------------------------

    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

    Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

    Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!


    I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for months. So...
    *Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
    **All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).
    This entire list was taken word for word from Dave Workman & Alan Gottlieb's (sp?) book:
    Armed Self Defense In A Violent Age

    This is a very good read; very educational. I highly recommend it


    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke


    "I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    Thank you very much. I believe that we in this country have unique rights guaranteed by the constitution. Perhaps in other countries, the right to bear arms isn't important and the people of those countries have determined from the start they dont want it. In Singapore, lots of people live under a very strict regime, and they love it, low levels of violence. They trade freedom for protection, that is their right.

    In this country we have decided because of the populace, because of the wide difference of people and beliefs, we do not want that type of society. Part of this is the right to bear arms.

    I don't care about other countries, and their violence rates without guns. They aren't the USA.


    old dog wrote:
    Pace is quite correct in his enumerations.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie, you are incorrect in many counts. Unfortunately in some parts of this country, the meth dealers, the people carrying guns are not black, they are middle-class kids who are falling into a horrible lifestyle.

    Yes, violence in this country does affect minorities, and there are a lot of reasons for this, which has nothing to do with gun control whatsoever. Criminals are criminals, of all races, creeds, religions... which is why i carry a gun everywhere.

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    The Bradyites and others who point to England as a paragon of gun-control success of course pull the race card to prevent the dissemination of the fact that if you take urban Black"gun violence" out of the equation, the USA numbers are as low as or lower than those of Great Britain.

    THIS IS NOT A RACIST OBSERVATION as the Bradyites would have you believe. The reason "gun violence" is so endemic in the Black populace is directly related to the fct that for some reason I have yet to fully fathom, Black folks in these United States tend to vote Democrat, so cities with large or majority Black populations wid up with Democrat leaders, who are overwhelmingly anti-2A. The result? a disarmed and helpless populace of Black law-abiding citizens, easy prey for the thugs who don't care about gun laws or much of anything else. Witness a murder and testify? Better have your will in order... And then the cops (like across the Moat in DC) say the solutiion is to disarm everybody in neighboring jurisdictions; most of whom are not eager to be turned into violent sinkholes.

    If firearms were really and truly banned nationwide, White thugs would have a field day, teaming up with Black thugs in many cases to terrorize every neighborhood not rich enough to afford a corps of special, private police. Believe it or not, some "antis" cherish that vision because they think that whites need to be "punished" or some such twaddle. Here in Virginia, we have the remedy for crime: Competent police, Courts that don't fool around, a working Death Chamber, and - last but not least - lawfully armed citizens galore. D.C.? Don't make me laugh.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    I am quite aware of the drug/gun/crime thing in "white areas" and I never said that when it's "all white it's all right". But the scope and scale of violence is nowhere near what it is in cities controlled by liberal-schmiberal anti-gun politicians. In these cities, where most of the "gun violence" occurs, it is not a trailer park here and a cul-de-sac there. It is hundreds and hundreds of continuous blocks with hundreds of thousands of people living in fear of armed thugs. And it is not just a problem of LACs being prohibited weapons. It is cultural, the culture being dependence to the point of jettisoning personal responsibility for one's deeds while demanding "respect" for one's self.

    And it is very interesting that since Heller, D.C. has seen the crime rate drop. The Post mentioned it, buried way deep in the front section, a few mnths after Heller took effect.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    Crime rate has dropped since Heller, "just because"? There have been no new permits issued, or guns allowed since then even with the ruling.

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    I am quite aware of the drug/gun/crime thing in "white areas" and I never said that when it's "all white it's all right". But the scope and scale of violence is nowhere near what it is in cities controlled by liberal-schmiberal anti-gun politicians. In these cities, where most of the "gun violence" occurs, it is not a trailer park here and a cul-de-sac there. It is hundreds and hundreds of continuous blocks with hundreds of thousands of people living in fear of armed thugs. And it is not just a problem of LACs being prohibited weapons. It is cultural, the culture being dependence to the point of jettisoning personal responsibility for one's deeds while demanding "respect" for one's self.

    And it is very interesting that since Heller, D.C. has seen the crime rate drop. The Post mentioned it, buried way deep in the front section, a few mnths after Heller took effect.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Statesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    949

    Post imported post

    stewie-Y wrote:
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
    ------------------------------

    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---- ------------- -------------

    Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------

    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

    Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!


    I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for months. So...
    *Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
    **All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).
    This comes from the www.innocentsbetrayed.com DVD.

    Search for "Innocents Betrayed" on Youtube to watch, then buy the DVD from the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (http://www.jpfo.org/). You'll see the same stats quoted here in the DVD, along with graphic photos and videos of slaughtered victims of gun control.

    The gun control advocates, whether they know it or not, are advocating mass genocide of populations. This is why I refer to the Brady bunch as the Brady Campaign for Global Genocide.

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    The Brady Campaign for Global Genocide.

    Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

  25. #25
    Regular Member Statesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    949

    Post imported post

    stewie-Y wrote:
    The Brady Campaign for Global Genocide.

    Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
    Yes. Their current campaign name is just a euphemism for the above.

    See http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart for the source info from your original post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •