• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would you say if I can prove to you that gun control works?

Alexcabbie

imported post

I am quite aware of the drug/gun/crime thing in "white areas" and I never said that when it's "all white it's all right". But the scope and scale of violence is nowhere near what it is in cities controlled by liberal-schmiberal anti-gun politicians. In these cities, where most of the "gun violence" occurs, it is not a trailer park here and a cul-de-sac there. It is hundreds and hundreds of continuous blocks with hundreds of thousands of people living in fear of armed thugs. And it is not just a problem of LACs being prohibited weapons. It is cultural, the culture being dependence to the point of jettisoning personal responsibility for one's deeds while demanding "respect" for one's self.

And it is very interesting that since Heller, D.C. has seen the crime rate drop. The Post mentioned it, buried way deep in the front section, a few mnths after Heller took effect.

Pace

imported post

Crime rate has dropped since Heller, "just because"? There have been no new permits issued, or guns allowed since then even with the ruling.

Alexcabbie wrote:
I am quite aware of the drug/gun/crime thing in "white areas" and I never said that when it's "all white it's all right". But the scope and scale of violence is nowhere near what it is in cities controlled by liberal-schmiberal anti-gun politicians. In these cities, where most of the "gun violence" occurs, it is not a trailer park here and a cul-de-sac there. It is hundreds and hundreds of continuous blocks with hundreds of thousands of people living in fear of armed thugs. And it is not just a problem of LACs being prohibited weapons. It is cultural, the culture being dependence to the point of jettisoning personal responsibility for one's deeds while demanding "respect" for one's self.

And it is very interesting that since Heller, D.C. has seen the crime rate drop. The Post mentioned it, buried way deep in the front section, a few mnths after Heller took effect.

Statesman

imported post

stewie-Y wrote:
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. >From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. >From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. >From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. >From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Gun control truly does work! It is a truly incredible tool for tyrannical and fear-mongering governments!

I just took this off of a yahoo answer I've had favorited for months. So...
*Sorry if something similar to this has been posted before.
**All facts may not be 100% correct, but the real numbers still are incredibly high(could be higher or lower than stated).
This comes from the www.innocentsbetrayed.com DVD.

Search for "Innocents Betrayed" on Youtube to watch, then buy the DVD from the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (http://www.jpfo.org/). You'll see the same stats quoted here in the DVD, along with graphic photos and videos of slaughtered victims of gun control.

The gun control advocates, whether they know it or not, are advocating mass genocide of populations. This is why I refer to the Brady bunch as the Brady Campaign for Global Genocide.

stewie-Y

imported post

Statesman wrote:
stewie-Y wrote:
The Brady Campaign for Global Genocide.

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Yes.  Their current campaign name is just a euphemism for the above.

See http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart for the source info from your original post.

Thanks for the link. Very good against gun control's main argument of "getting rid of guns save lives".