Thread: Palo Alto 3/6 Meet

Post imported post

Who ever is coordinating this... should be advertising and reminding people of it?? Im not sure who it is but plenty of people jumped in my $hit for scheduling a conflicting one, yet the turnout will not be that great is no one knows about it.... (as i didn't know about it)

So who ever is taking charge lets see some advertisement! The Open Carry facebook groups will be more then willing to advertise it as well, im sure.

Post imported post

Is this a a set date or a suggested date? If it's a set date then I'll spread the word as best I can. We NEED this to be HUGE. That's the only way that we're gonna get any more coverage out of the press. His police Captain is already LYING through his teeth. In a recent CNET article he implied that the image was photoshopped.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

I think tall_tree posted it, but I haven't seen him promoting it much. Just to clarify though, this is a Palo Alto meet and not an East Palo Alto meet (they are different cities). There is a separate thread by nicki about possibly having a East Palo Alto meet.

Post imported post

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgg34psj_15cgjvfdp

this is the info for the meet.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

Well someone needs to get on it and get the word out other then just a 2 month old post. Otherwise we will only have 20 people.....