Thread: Richmond OC Breakfast - Short Notice

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Due to extensive traveling and late night hours, certain parties waited to see if they might assume an upright position before making life altering decisions. A few things hurt and we are hungry, so another day is on our agenda.

The Waffle House on Broad St near Glenside Dr. will be the location of the festivities this Sat. morning at 9:30 A.M.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

I'm shocked - I tell you, absolutely shocked - that nobody has bothered to reply and castigate you for such little advance notice of the location of the Historic and Traditional Greater Richmond Area Open Carry Breakfast/Early Brunch/Second Breakfast/Morning Meet-Up.

Just wait till they hear when and where we are planning to get together to eat before the Doswell Gun Show.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Would have loved to make it, but drill weekend again. I WILL be there (where ever) next weekend to discuss the Colisuem suit! http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/38148.html

Post imported post

Infidel wrote:
    Would have loved to make it, but drill weekend again. I WILL be there (where ever) next weekend to discuss the Colisuem suit! http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/38148.html
    Expect the location to be disclosed within the next 24-36 hours together with a laser like commercial for unusual gun show events.

Question is will the Coliseum/City of Richmond be left with anything but sore hineys and frowns.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

I couldn't have made it any way this morning. Stomach bug and food/drink, don't go togather. Will make it next weekend.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    this Sat. morning at 9:30 A.M.

Yata hey
    You mean THIS COMING Saturday the 27th? or NEXT Saturday, March 6th?

(one should remember to put dates along with theyr days ;-)
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

I didn't make it... obviously. Was too busy contemplating buying a USP .45. Decided to not spend 900 on a polymer framed pistol and concluded that I have enough handguns for now anyway.

Bought a camera instead. :P

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    this Sat. morning at 9:30 A.M.

Yata hey
    You mean THIS COMING Saturday the 27th? or NEXT Saturday, March 6th?

(one should remember to put dates along with theyr days ;-)
    It was a walking out the door post and intended also as a teaser for next week-end re Skid's post.

Everybody in Richmond knows where to find me if no posting.

Yata hey

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Expect the location to be disclosed within the next 24-36 hours together with a laser like commercial for unusual gun show events.

Question is will the Coliseum/City of Richmond be left with anything but sore hineys and frowns.

Yata hey
    I just wonder how long it may take, need to plan around the next deployment!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

I kinda wondered if you were going today. I had to work on that cursed truck again, then take a trailer to Amelia so I can move it to the farm next week.

Then I got side tracked in the swamp:X